Quifer is offline New Member

Anabolic Steriods

Would it be ok to just take Anabolic Steriods by its self? or should I take something else with it? if so what? thanx guys.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Do a search and you will find all you need to know.

righton is offline Senior Member
    What are saying? Taking AS alone without supplements( protein, vitamins, amino acids, ect..)? That would be a waste of AS and time. Supplements will help supply you with the needed vitamins, minerals and amino's that your body needs to grow, and taking AS your body will need a lot more for working out and building muscle.

Quifer is offline New Member
    I know that I need to work out to build my muscels but I mean should I take like Whey Protien as well? or creatine, things like that.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    even with AAS..your diet is the MOST important thing..always keep your protein up, as far as creatine goes, its optional but may contribute to water weight..i would only do creatine post cycle...btw you could have asked this in the steroid questions forum

NightOp is offline Member
    From what it sounds, and no flame to you bro, but I think you need todo some major research and re-evaluation as to wheter you are ready to juice or not. Ask any question and we will do our best to help you out... but juicing before you're ready is the last thing you want todo.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    I say no to doing AS, just by your question. I agree with Nightop do more research on AS before u do it. Or come back redeem yourself in this one.

Thread Information