ZTEM is offline Associate Member

I need some serious supplement help...pleaseeee

Hey,
    Ive been workin out for about 2 years....I have gained id around 15lbs.....from being 140lbs to about 155lbs. Im 5'8" and 19 years old. I want to up the mass in my body about another 15 lbs so im even at 170. I was wondering what the best way to do this is....without using steroids obviously. I already have about 200g's of protein daily....and i was taking creatine serum....but ive since read its useless crap....the most ive been able to gain it about 1 lb a month....please write back`

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    1 lb a month is pretty good the best way is to look at your diet and increase the calories I would take the powdered creatine and take glutamine if you are not doing so as this helps prevent the breakdown of the muscle tissue around 5-10g a day will be good.

Whatever you are doing it sounds as if you are doing well so I,d keep at it!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Your gai9ns sound pretty good to me as it is. I used to take creatine and have stopped. However my expedience was that the powdered stuff was much cheaped and woked much better. The liquid stuff thay add sugar to, and that is supposed to help. It did nothing for me. At the Vitamin Shoppe you can buy 1 lb of the powdered stuff for about $10. It will last about a month. I used to disolve (to the extent possible) 1 heaping teaspoon in water 5 times a day.

The effect that the poweeerd stuff had on me was that it made me retain water, so I got kinda puffy. I don't really think that it did much for muscle development, but it might have helped a little. The liquid stuff, while much more expensive had no affect for me.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    ZTEM what is you diet like...I'm 5'8, 140lb and putting on a natural 15lbs. Thanks for you're input.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Definitely go with powder micronized creatine...the serum doesn't work as well.

Thread Information