G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

is this ok for PCT? METH X

just started PCT with standard Clomid/nolva
    and have gotten hold of a free bottle of

Dymatize - Anabolic Meth X - Muscle Regeneration Complex

it contains ZMA and Trib, but i havent heard of some of the other ingredients

obviously my goal here is to increase natty Test levels and not to supress them further so i am concerned that there may be some Pro-hormone type substances in here

can anyone verify??

full list of Ingredients taken from bodybuilding.com

Muscle Regeneration Complex!
    This super anabolic complex has:

5-Methyl 7-Methoxyisoflavone
    N-Acetyl-Cysteine
    Guggulsterone
    Tribulus
    ZMA
    LPC

These ingredients have been proven to work!

Methoxyisoflavone
    Gain more lean mass, increase strength, recovery times, bone mass, and induce a greater state of vitality with this powerful flavone. All the while without worries of androgenic side-effects. In a nutshell, methoxyisoflavone is a non-hormonal anabolic / anti-catabolic compounds. This powerful flavone have been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis and improve overall recovery from exercise. Wow! Read More...

N-Acetyl-Cysteine
    NAC supplementation has been shown to increase lean body mass and act as a powerful antioxidant, especially in conjunction with exercise. Tissue damage and a weakened immune system have been found to be the result of intense exercise. NAC works to keep the immune system strong due to its ability to scavenge free radicals. It also supports higher levels of glutamine in the bloodstream, which also helps repair damaged tissue. The preservation in lean mass as a result of NAC supplementation is incredible!

Guggulsterones
    Guggulsterones by themselves have been shown to work very well for fat loss Guggulsterones have been shown in studies to affect many biological processes including thyroid metabolism, cholesterol management, and dermal (skin) function. In each of these areas, Guggulsterones were shown in studies to be highly effective modulators with near drug-like potency. The final ways that Guggulsterones can benefit in the fight to burn fat is in ketogenic diets and growth hormone use. Over time, ketogenic diets tend to reduce the thyroid's effectiveness by reducing the conversion of T4 to the more potent T3. Also, where Guggulsterones were taken daily for 3 months, they produced a progressive reduction in lesions in the majority of the patients. With tetracycline, the percentage reduction in the inflammatory lesions was 65.2% as compared to 68% with the Guggulsterones. As you can see, our friend Guggul is extremely potent at fighting acne. Who can benefit from this? Hmmm!!! Well, as far as I can tell, nearly everyone. There is not a single person I know that would not like a better complexion. This is especially true for those on anabolic/androgenic steroids as these tend to increase the skin's oiliness and potential for acne. Read More...

Tribulus
    This is a good supplement for men and women to increase their sex drive. According to Bill Phillips, editor of Muscle Media, "...Tribulus terrestris can significantly "lift" performance in the bedroom." It's for anyone who wants to increase muscle growth. Tribulus terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. However, Instead of being a testosterone precursor, it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. This is great because your body is naturally increasing it's own production of testosterone.

ZMA
    Don't get me started! There is a large body of scientific evidence supportive of ZMA. Zinc and Magnesium are commonly depleted from your body. Studies have shown that supplementing with 30mg of Zinc and 450mg of Magnesium per day can elevate testosterone levels up to 30%! Many other studies have shown the same results! Research has shown that ZMA increases strength levels by 250% over a placebo during the same time period! No wonder bodybuilders around the world are seeing better gains than ever before. No question about it, ZMA has the scientific research and real-world anecdotal evidence to launch it to a level previously held only by creatine.

LPC
    Lysophosphatidylcholine causes an expansion of the cells in the stomach and intestine walls allowing for greater nutrient absorption into the bloodstream. Perfect!

Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2 - 3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!

100 Capsules $59.95 $32.89 [Order]

Learn more about Methoxyisoflavone.

bump etc

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Don't see the harm in taking it, I;d take the recomended dose before bed time.

i have been using it for just over a week now
    with clomid/nolva

i take one dose morning, then afternoon

and i take Dymatize Z-force (zma/trib) before workout and before bed

Thread Information