Thread: ZMA and gyno

Texsun is offline Junior Member

ZMA and gyno

I've been taking zma for the last couple of weeks....before i was on it, i had a small pea sized lump under my left nipple, not sure what it was from....now after a couple of weeks on zma, that lump is gone, and i have a slightly bigger lump under my right nipple. Does anyone think the surge in test from zma has caused significantly higher levels of estrogen to form, and if so possibly causing this new lump? any feedback would be appreciated.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Its very possible.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    NO ZMA does NOT increase test levels efficently bro srry mainly in your head or from changes in your hormones from outside sources.

Have you been using alkot of caffiene lately???

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    I only drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning. I just thought it was odd that the lump on the left side disappeared and one formed on the right side...is it like that arcade game where u hit the groundhogs that pop up on the game board? lol

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats coffee have to do with it?

Not many people know this but caffiene is actually an estrogen agonist If he had recently been upping his caffiene intake it could be causing the problem.

There are actually many things that can upregulate estrogen production that we often overlook.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    a lot of it is probaly in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Not many people know this but caffiene is actually an estrogen agonist If he had recently been upping his caffiene intake it could be causing the problem.

There are actually many things that can upregulate estrogen production that we often overlook.
    So would an ECA stack be more effective if we substitute some yohimbe for the caffein? so an EYA stack? I have actaully kinda done this before, and the jolt i get from it is still very good.

Bryan2, what else upregulates estrogen. sorry to hijack

Nope stick with the caffiene it works the best replace the asprin with yohimbine and your good to go though.

As for the estrogen agonists there are far too many to list and for the most part the vast majority will never see any problem with them as they are really weak but its something to think about if you are having problems with gyno and cant determine the problem.

Honestly I would just suggest using ibprofen at 800 mgs split up in the day as it is known to reduce estrogen somewhat.

And for this specific problem you really arnt seeing any major estrogen problems so it should suffice.

Run tis for a week or 2 and see if the problem goes away

see your doc bro, make sure your test levels are in check...also, are you young? if so, it'll probably just go away on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Nope stick with the caffiene it works the best replace the asprin with yohimbine and your good to go though.

As for the estrogen agonists there are far too many to list and for the most part the vast majority will never see any problem with them as they are really weak but its something to think about if you are having problems with gyno and cant determine the problem.

Honestly I would just suggest using ibprofen at 800 mgs split up in the day as it is known to reduce estrogen somewhat.

And for this specific problem you really arnt seeing any major estrogen problems so it should suffice.

Run tis for a week or 2 and see if the problem goes away
    Ibuprofin also decreases test. Thats prolly why it decreases estrogen. But i guess if this guy is having gyno problems its worth a go.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    Ibuprofin also decreases test. Thats prolly why it decreases estrogen. But i guess if this guy is having gyno problems its worth a go.
    no, it has to do with prostaglandins.

Thread Information