Quil is offline Member

Superdrol and creatine Qs

New to the site....I've done lots of searching around here the last few days and there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable individuals on the boards.

I just have a couple of questions maybe you guys can help me out with. I'm starting a cycle of SD and have been taking creatine up until this point, and I'm mainly wondering if I should continue to take my creatine along with SD, or should I discontinue it until PCT. I know that SD tends to dehydrate you quite a bit, and it seems like that might butt heads a little with the volumizing effects of creatine. Also, would I have my bases covered if I take Rebound XT for my PCT? I will supplementing with Flax seed oil, multivitamin, Milk Thistle, Flush Free Niacin, and possibly Hawthorne Berry while on the SD. My diet is clean, with 6 meals of good carbs, proteins, and healthy fats.

Thanks in advance, guys.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good. as for creatine and sd, yea you need to drink extra water with both, so just drink a little more water. as for creatine and sd together...most people would say start creatine at pct. if i had been taking creatine, i wouldnt stop taking and start sd and then take again during pct. id just keep taking it with the sd. if i wasnt taking creatine, then id start taking it during pct and continue on. thats just imo.

Quil is offline Member
    Thanks for the input. I've been on the creatine for a few weeks now (that's after cycling on and off for quite a while now) and didn't know if I should just shelve it or not while I'm cycling the SD. As long as it doesn't look like they will adversely affect each other, I'll probably just keep taking the creatine. Thanks.

Thread Information