Thread: Anyone tried?

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Anyone tried?

The muscle milk bars made by cytosport?

And (totally different)

cutting gel....and your experience.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    MUSCLE MILK= MMMMMMMM

For reals, some say they arent good, but they are people with no brains... . The strawberry bars are killer, and so are their chocolate, i think they have some banana flavor, if you find that one....LOOK THE OTHER WAY!!! It is the sickest tasting bar ever, I took one bite and threw it out, and I'm poor so I don't usually throw things out.

As far as cutting gel, I've heard nothing but good results with using that stuff, I mean it won't turn you into a ripped stud. But it can definately help with stubborn, surface body fat. Give it a go, and keep me posted with results.

P

Yeah I bought some for our pro shop on the request of one of my trainers who is a fitness competitor, but I've been hesitant to put it on the shelves untill I get some feedback. You know 40-50 yer olds want the easy way and 4 hours of cardio is not an option they consider. I'd be happy if they'd cut out some fat and carbs, and add some protein to their diet in addition to just a couple hours of cardio, but hey what the hell do I know?

So, you're a personal trainer? How'd you get into that...I'm very interested on pursuing that as a career. I mean, I'm obsessed with BB anyways, why not make a living out of it!!?

For real, I'm thinking of seriously doing it. Let me know.

P

Started my career as an Air Force base fitness advisor, got my ex phys degree, and opened my studio in 1988 when I separated from the military. Man get a couple certifications and GO. If you are a student of this game, have the personality, and the desire to help people achieve their wellness goals I say go for it. I couldn't do anything else. I love it!

I'm in college as of right now, undeclared major, I'm thinking of getting into Exercise Science for my bachelor's. I am always trying to get my family and friends to work out. I've even taken a few of them to the gym with me one day, and didn't even lift, just took em around and showed them a routine to follow. . It was fun, and I've told some friends of mine that I would love to pursue it as a career, I mean...you make your own hours, and charge what you want...And I'd always be in the gym!!! I'm addicted to that place, if it had a bed...I'd sleep there! Thanks for the encouragement, I'm like 90% sure that's what I wanna do for a living, and with the help of a bro like you that's in the same field, hopefully I can make this dream into reality!

P

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    IMO I think that Muscle Milk bars are the best tasting protein bars out there. Of course I dont' eat them, cause there are bars out there with more protein and content in them. I eat the "Carb Control" Bars now, they seem to have 22 Grams of Protein per bar and like 3 grams of carbs. Not quite as good tasting as Muscle milk, but I can stomach them, and they aren't that bad. Plus don't we all eat chit that we can't stand the taste of, but we eat it cause it is good for us?

Thread Information