Thread: xenedrine

flexshack is offline Member

Question xenedrine

hey guys
    can someone clear this up for me please? i thought xenedrine is an eca stack. is it and if its not then whats the difference? thanks
    flex

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Ok I'll give this a shot

Ok, I'll give this a shot but I think that Billy or Pete might be better to answer this than I. Xendrene is a thermogenic product that when taken it will raise your heart rate and body temperature. The idea is to try and raise your basal metabolism ( the amount of energy you burn at rest) If this is raised, your body would burn off more fat than it normally would at rest and this would be even greater with the proper cardio routine.

I'm not sure about the Eca stack but I think that it is more of a cutting cycle in which your body burns more fat due to the increase in lean muscle mass which is brought on through proper excerise and the raising of your hormonal levels. The more lean muscle mass that you have the more energy your body requires to push body fluids through it. So I guess in a sense you have done basically the same thing with raising your basal metabolism however with the xedrene it would only be raised during the life of the drug while the latter would be more perment after the lean had been gained.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 10-13-2001 at 04:57 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Toby from what I have read you are dead on.. I am starting some of Xenadrine in the next couple of days, i was on a stack similar to it, (i forget the name of the product), but worked great, I figured I would give my body a rest for a week or two and start again.

Milk Thistle

Hey Guy's,
    I just thought of somthing that I have not mentioned before. I don't remember where I read this( probaly here in a AR post) but anything that has ephedrene( Spell??) in it will store up in your liver. I have begun taking Milk Thistle with my Thermogene as to off set this effect. If you are not pesently taking this you might want to look into it.
    IC

PS Save the o'l liver damage for the really good stuff!!!

I take Milk Thistle even when I am not on suppliments or juice. I think anything that helps the liver is a good thing. Especially with all the damn food and other things we throw in our bodies. Milk thistle to me now is like a necessity.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Tobey is spot on. We have already explained that ECA is a combination of ephedrine, caffine and aspirin. It can be a very effective thermogenic agent when taken individually or in a suppliment like Xenedrine where they are already combined at the correct dosages. This is obviously a more convienient administration. However there are other combinations that are refered to as ECA mimickers that create a similar effect on the metabolism, but to a lesser extent. In Canada we can legally posses steroids (we can't buy or sell) but we cannot buy an ECA suppliment OTC. When we buy Xenedrine, Ripped Fuel, Hydroxycut or any other branded ECA stacks we are usually getting a combination of Ma Huang, Guarana, kola nut which is an herbal equivalant fo ECA.

Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up

Hey flex I can,t really add to what the guys have told you they are spot on.

flexshack is offline Member
    thanks fellas
    one more thing though, what is the aspirin for in the eca stack? what does it do? is it necessary? also, is this an addictive suppliment? i thought caffeine could be addictive???? coffee?????? thanks again.
    flex

Flex

Com on Flex,
    EVERY THINGGG in bodybuilding is addictive, did'nt cha know?

Ha good one Tobey.
    oh and Pete, since stuff like that is illegal in your neck of the woods, I got some good Xernidrine I can sell ya, discount for you.. from us here down south.. haaa.. cheap too..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Xenadrine isn't illegal in Canada. You're thinking of prohormones like Andro, but that law is to prevent people from buying crap.

Shredz is offline Respected Member

US and Canadian Xenadrine

there is xenadrine that is not sold in Canada. We reffer to it is canadian xenadrine and US xenadrine. The Canadian one just has lower dosages.

Ma Huang is the ingredient that is lower in Canada..US it has 335mg and in Canada I believe that it is under 300mg.

Enjoy.

Thread Information