getbig888 is offline Senior Member

what would you go with?

i went ahead and bought a bottle of superdrol and pheraplex because i got an awesome deal. I am going to start a cycle in about two weeks and i don't know which i want to go with. I have got amazing gains from superdrol the first time i used it, but the second time was not as impressive. I liked the type of gains i got (dry and solid) but don't know whether to give the phera plex a shot or not b/c i don't know if i will like it as much.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    It might be a good idea to run the pp, or take some more time in between sd cycles. How much did you gain the first two times on sd?

the first time around 15 lbs and the second time around 7 lbs. got up to 219 on the first time. rite now at 210 lbs. i took like 3 or 4 months off between cycle

copenhagen is offline Member
    i have only tried sd and i liked the product, but some bros on the board have commented that there choice was pp over sd. they are both quality products and my bet is you can't go wrong with either one.

good to know that you have done your research on time between cycles. good luck bro

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Anabolic extreme says to run them together for good gains. Thats what i read

thats not a good idea as they are both methylated

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    thats not a good idea as they are both methylated
    Agreed. Anabolic Xtreme puts out some great products but sometimes they recommend usual things, like stacking superdrol and phera plex. Also, they have not made an overall cardiovascular protection supplement. If they made one, I would buy it. I bought their liver protector, The Perfect Cycle.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    Anabolic extreme says to run them together for good gains. Thats what i read
    they want to make more money..not a good idea

Thread Information