flexshack is offline Member
    okay
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 02:16 AM.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    idiots...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    november 30th 05...

and it's still available.. who would have thunk it??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

flexshack is offline Member
    okay
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 02:15 AM.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Stupid government......aarrrggghhhh i hate them.......people have the right to put anything in their bodies that they want.........revolution anyone?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    Stupid government......aarrrggghhhh i hate them.......people have the right to put anything in their bodies that they want.........revolution anyone?
    A FCUKING MEN MAN!!! If i want to enhance my performance, grow some muscle and hell maybe even have some extra sex while on cycle (and off if PCT is perfect ) I should be allowed to do it!

exactly our bodies are ours to do with as we like

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    steroids are illegal why would you guys expect the new ones to be bypassed forever

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    That article is old news. They have been on top of it for a while. Still no legislation yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    steroids are illegal why would you guys expect the new ones to be bypassed forever
    well we could go to the root of the problem that there is no reason steroids should be illegal

I agree that steroids SHOULD be illegal in america...people probably would be dying right and left because in america more is better...ignorance is what keeps us from progressing...

stupid people have rights to......and evolution should be allowed to take it's course

stupid people have rights to......and evolution should be allowed to take it's course
    we all make mistakes...even I might have tried roids if they were more readily available in my teens...its hard to resist the instincts of culture...more is better...

pelly789 is offline Member
    totally agree with you RuhlFreak evolution should take its course!

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's what makes america so fcuking stupid....if society didnt comsume things in excess...food, alcohol, drugs etc...we wouldnt be so unhealthy and fat...pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    That's what makes america so fcuking stupid....if society didnt comsume things in excess...food, alcohol, drugs etc...we wouldnt be so unhealthy and fat...pisses me off.
    yup.....well when it gets bad enough the fat people will start dying in much larger amounts and then people will start to realize it's rather bad for you to live a life of excess like that......if evolution was allowed to progress then we wouldn't have this problem..........stupid people do stupid things and die, then they don't pass on the stupid genes.......isn't that how it's supposed to work?

yup.....well when it gets bad enough the fat people will start dying in much larger amounts and then people will start to realize it's rather bad for you to live a life of excess like that......if evolution was allowed to progress then we wouldn't have this problem..........stupid people do stupid things and die, then they don't pass on the stupid genes.......isn't that how it's supposed to work?
    thats what they thought in the early 20th century...it was called "eugenics"...it has been disproven but not before it led to the holocaust...yes its true...the nazis learned about eugenics from americans and took it to the extreme...it wasnt till later we found out that things like "feeble mindedness" is due to atmosphere...not genes...

idk....i don't think it can be totally blamed on atmosphere

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    What about progestin derived compounds? I know they are excluded from the scheduling. Is that why phera-plex is still around?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texsun
    What about progestin derived compounds? I know they are excluded from the scheduling. Is that why phera-plex is still around?
    The progestin loophole is one way they got around it. Phera-plex happens to be a naturally occuring pheromone from Elephant Urine, it just so happens to be anabolic when methylated.

I personally hope they stop making all of these prodcuts. They are very potent and very dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. We will be hearing lots more about idiot 16 year old kids taking these for months on end and then having their liver removed, they are not safe to be sold OTC because so many people lack the intelligence to find out what they are putting in their body and at the same time the supplement companies hide this because they are selling steroid OTC. Not a good situation.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    The progestin loophole is one way they got around it. Phera-plex happens to be a naturally occuring pheromone from Elephant Urine, it just so happens to be anabolic when methylated.

I personally hope they stop making all of these prodcuts. They are very potent and very dangerous if you do not know what you are doing. We will be hearing lots more about idiot 16 year old kids taking these for months on end and then having their liver removed, they are not safe to be sold OTC because so many people lack the intelligence to find out what they are putting in their body and at the same time the supplement companies hide this because they are selling steroid OTC. Not a good situation.
    agreed. Steroids should stay illegal bcuz America is too stupid and everyone would be abusing them/not knowing what they were taking etc. Think of all the newbies that come here saying they're about to hop on 50mg dbol for 8 weeks.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    the FDA can investigate my balls as far as im concerned, but yeah america is one crazy place, i agree with all of you.

Thread Information