Thread: Anator P70

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member

Anator P70

any of u guys read about this in mags? What do you think? Another million dollar hype? Its a muscletech product thats supposed to make your genes become better for muscle growth.
    Last edited by hardgainer12; 02-27-2006 at 01:54 PM.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    bump

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member
    bump

swing lo is offline Banned
    bump

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Weird, I just read the article in Muscular Development and I was going to post a thread and this just happened to be the first one on the list, so I guess I'm not the only one who's curious about this new 'wonder drug'. ...So 25 pounds in ten weeks, huh? Thats about how much I gained on my last cycle, and if i can get the same KEEPABLE (keyword) gains from taking a pill every day and forego the sides, sign me up. This is probably a stupid question, but how deep in the pockets of a publication like M.D. do you think an advertiser like celltech would have to in order to write an article hyping the stuff up without any factual grounds? I was scouring the bottom of the article looking for the ominous "SPECIAL 4-PAGE REPORT" notice, but it was nowhere to be found. Think that makes any difference? I mean If Celltech pays them enough, would they write just about anything they whispered in their ear? I would hope M.D. would have a bit more journalistic integrity than that, but more often than not, its all about the benjamins. Like I said, when the stuff hits the shelf, I'll gladly be a guinea pig, but until I hear an opinion from an unbiased source, I'm still going to remain skeptical.

Thread Information