jagzman04 is offline New Member

GNC/ MuscleTech's GAKIC

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

I was introduced to this last week when I went into my mall's GNC. The guy said a bunch of people are taking it now and if it's safe and works, I will take it too.

If anyone's taken it, or has any advice about it please help me out.
    I mean, it sounds great and all reading about it...but an honest opinion would be way more helpful.

Thanks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I love the buzz words and hype. I always tell people to look at the ingredients and research them in themselves. Isn't this another NO2 product?

"Due to the potent nature of this product, which works immediately, GAKIC should only be used on days that you work out and at no other time."

"ADVANCED MUSCLE FATIGUE TOXIN REDUCER"

"GAKIC is an advanced technological breakthrough that can help athletes immediately increase strength before working out. GAKIC is unlike anything you have ever tried- it represents a new scientific development in the creation of an advanced muscle-performance formula."

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I love the buzz words and hype. I always tell people to look at the ingredients and research them in themselves. Isn't this another NO2 product?

"Due to the potent nature of this product, which works immediately, GAKIC should only be used on days that you work out and at no other time."

"ADVANCED MUSCLE FATIGUE TOXIN REDUCER"

"GAKIC is an advanced technological breakthrough that can help athletes immediately increase strength before working out. GAKIC is unlike anything you have ever tried- it represents a new scientific development in the creation of an advanced muscle-performance formula."

I see where your coming from bro, but Ive tried this stuff, and to be completely honestly with you its the best supplement Ive ever taken. It does what it says it will do. You can feel this shit within half an hour after drinking it, even the very first time. The only down side to it is that it tastes like absolute shit, and it upsets my stomache quite a bit, puked off it other morning before the gym, lol, but it works, seriously.

Thread Information