Bratty4him is offline Female Member

Protein shakes killing my stomach!?

I just recently picked up a new tub of protein from GNC. I'll post later the brand, etc. It has been killing my stomach....gas, upset stomach....never had this with any other shakes. Will my body get used to it or should I discontinue it and get a kind that's agreed with me before? Any help is appreciated. YNOT

Maximum Protein by Energie
    Last edited by Bratty4him; 03-03-2006 at 02:30 PM.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I just recently picked up a new tub of protein from GNC. I'll post later the brand, etc. It has been killing my stomach....gas, upset stomach....never had this with any other shakes. Will my body get used to it or should I discontinue it and get a kind that's agreed with me before? Any help is appreciated. YNOT

Maximum Protein by Energie
    hahaha this has happened to a few people that take maximum protein...it happened to me at first but it was just a phase...tastes great though huh?

k0nsl is offline Banned
    I'm having the same feeling with the protein supplement I am using right now. It's always like that in the first week for me, then it usually levels out...I guess the body has to be used to it....

pelly789 is offline Member
    i got really bad stomach cramps using cytogainer but im not too sure about maximum protein the cramps happened every time i had a shake for about a week and now i dont notice anything

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    hahaha this has happened to a few people that take maximum protein...it happened to me at first but it was just a phase...tastes great though huh?
    Yes, they do taste good....but NOT FOR LONG!

Thread Information