pelly789 is offline Member

where to get the ingredients for ECA

hey i have a question for those people who take eca stacks

do you buy all of the pills separetly and take them as needed or do you guys buy the powders and cap them yourselfs i would really like to know where to find ephedra powder and caffine powder. i also heard that you cant just take a generic asprin like aleve or tylenol but you need pure 100% asprin just a few questions i had any info would be appreciated thanks in advance!

bump!!

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    when i cut, i take them seperately haven't got into capping yet.

hmm thats what everyone seems to do...ive done some extensive research on trying to find ephedra powder and i cant find it any where i could only find caffine in powdered form but if you dont mind me askin nova where do you get everything?

is bulk nutrition any good to order from or are they not so good? also is it ok to use a regular asprin like bayer or tylenol or do you need to get something else with it and how much do you use/day
    Last edited by pelly789; 03-05-2006 at 09:36 AM.

i buy my ephedrine at truck stops i talk the cashier into selling it to me cheap haha, i say how its illegal now and stuff so she should get rid of it while she can still make money off of it. and i take a St. Joseph's aspirin and either drink a couple cups of coffee or some tea...*disclaimer* tea tastes like shit without anything in it.

Wordsworth is offline New Member
    You don't need the aspirin in there...You can get some ephedrine HCl from bodybuilding .com (Vasopro) and caffeine there as well.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i buy my ephedra from vitamaker.com... just the vasopro, good stuff. caffeine i buy at wal mart or a grocery store. i just pick up some no doz and you're set.

so does the Ephedrine HCL still work teh same way? i would think it would be different, what are your doses with the HCL?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    25 mg 2x a day... the HCL is less potent, than before the ephedra ban but it gets the job done

it says to take 1 25mg pill every 4-6 hours on the bottle so a stack would look like this then

50mg ephedrine hcl
    500mg of caffine
    and asprin if needed
    thats the correct dosing right?

mkk359 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    i buy my ephedrine at truck stops i talk the cashier into selling it to me cheap haha, i say how its illegal now and stuff so she should get rid of it while she can still make money off of it. and i take a St. Joseph's aspirin and either drink a couple cups of coffee or some tea...*disclaimer* tea tastes like shit without anything in it.

Same here. You can buy 48 tabs for $10-$15 (25 mg per pill) at just about any gas station (with the exception of the well known national chains like BP and QuikTrip. Even though some of the older versions of the stores might carry it. Its right next to all the sex supplements and the lottery tickets at the counter.). Caffine supplements are everywhere. I guess you could go to GNC just this once for the sake of getting caffine but gas stations sell those too. Asprins the easiest one to find. Anyway just make sure you have your ID with you when you buy the Ephedrine. I forgot mine once and the guy refused to sell it to me without one. Also remember its advertised as an Asthma treatment, thats why they can sell it.

bri79 is offline Female Member
    I use to take ephedra before the ban...and haven't had any in a long time. Now that it is legal again what should I get. I need a shopping list :-)
    Brand info please.

From the reading on here..is this correct:
    vasopro
    caffine
    aspirin

How many of each do i take before my workout. I like that energy rush I get before I hit the cardio.

Thanks

Female 27y/0
    5'7 165 lbs (just had baby...ready to get back in shape)

Thread Information