100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Wink SUPERPUMP 250, NO2, Creatine Ethyl Ester at the same time?

Now to be totally honest I'm not sure how all of this works... too much time invested in researching hormones and not much in supplements... now I'm taking protein shakes 3-4 a day.. NO XPLODE pre-workout.. gonna switch to super pump though.... and I want more though... I don't see enough with just the preworkout crap so I want to start taking Ethyl Ester Creatine in the morning and at night and also some NO2 with it... Is this overkill??? I just want to improve my nutrient transport 24/7 instead of just around my workout.. as well as get my creatine levels high for effective recovery between sets and what not... I take 20g glutamine a day... I am going to purchase some ZMA and take that at bed time for better sleep because I workout at night and the NO XPLODE is keeping me up... anyways if someone has some pointers on why I shouldn't do this or where it's TOTALLY overkill then let me know... but more than likely I'll try it because I have experienced great results with 20g Creatine Mono in the past.... so I figure more is better in this case too but we'll see.... just want some opinions.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    20 grams of creatine! My kidneys would be crampin w pain! Im sensitive to that stuff. It seems cool to take all that IMO but im not an expert. Personally if i believed in supps i would try that

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    20 grams of creatine! My kidneys would be crampin w pain! Im sensitive to that stuff. It seems cool to take all that IMO but im not an expert. Personally if i believed in supps i would try that
    If you believed in supps??? If you mean you only use gear well I use too... just don't see a point in not maximizing all my growth potential... anybody else taken anything like I listed?

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it's overkill, on you fackin wallet! I mean I take a lot of supps too but dude, you'll gain size on the placebo effect and thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    Yeah it's overkill, on you fackin wallet! I mean I take a lot of supps too but dude, you'll gain size on the placebo effect and thats about it.
    well what do you take??? how big are you???

jeff87 is offline Junior Member
    id take san v12 turbo, no2, and some powdered cee.... and protine

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Well to be honest right now I use Cellucor's M5 Kre-akalyn creatine, a whey and egg protein and a similar no2 type product.

I have in the past taken a few diff types of zma, some pro-hormones, and other "test-boosters" that were all natural, I work in a supplement buisness and have the ability to get great prices on products, which is why i made the post that I did. Im not trying to flame you, in fact I just dont want to see you waste your $, If you dont mind spending your dime than go for it, use it all bro,

As far as stats ive been "bodybuilding" for 5 years and im 6ft and am weighing about 210-215. BF % is probably 12%

I'm 6'3 225 lbs 14% BF been training again for two months after 8 months off... hehe... no I'm kidding bro your stats look sharp but with 5 years experience it sounds like you desperately need to increase your calories and bump your protein... just guessing though... maybe you would benefit from using all the supps I listed too given your easy access to them?

Thread Information