jeff87 is offline Junior Member

superdrol pct.. good enough

i have run superdrol fro 6 weeks, the 6th week ends on thursday. i ran 10/20/20/20/30/20. for pct i have novadex xt and i was wondering what els to take along with it. i already have the novadex and i was thinkin like 8g's of tribulous a day? for the novadex i was plannin on takin 4 pills a day. 2 at 6am and 2 at 6pm. then after 2 weeks go to 1 in am and 2 in pm, then after another 2 weeks take 1 am and 1 pm for another 2 weeks. i would take 8gs of tribulous weeks 1 and 2, 4g at 6am 4g at 6pm, then weeks 3-4 take 3 in am and 3 at pm. then weeks 4-6 take 2 @ am and 2 at pm. how does that sound? any recomendations on the ammounts. what els could/should i take along with it. im gonna continue the milk thistle, red yeast rice, hawthorn berries, and no flush

if anyone was wonderin what gains i got from it i went from 167lb to 182lb. bench went up 25lb, im gonna try for another 5lb next week, i think ill get it. chest increased, arms got bigger, back got bigger, sholders got bigger, sides filled in, got good overall strangth gains. people notice a difference in how i look. im goin back home for the first time in 4 weeks so i cant wait to see what people notice about me. i had planned to run it for 4 weeks, but the 3rd week i only made it to the gym monday thursday and sunday.... due to things i had to attend to.... then the fallowing week i had strept throat, but still went to the gym 5 days that week, not the best workouts but better than nothin.

side affects.... the first week i felt like i had a cold, i have had back pumps on and off threw all the weeks, sometimes more uncomfertable than others, in the 4th-5 th week i had acme on my right sholder, right side of my neck and a lil on my back, but went away in 2-3 days. my balls hurt alot end of 2nd week and therw the 4th week. sex sucked. i could keep a hard on for hrs but as soon as we started to have sex and somethin happens, u instantly go soft, and u get to that point in about 1 min.... towards the middle of the 5th week tho the sex got better, i kept goin and goin untill she coudlnt take anymore.... o ya and blood pressure... i forgot to take it one time and i checked my blood pressure about 6 hrs after i should have taken the pills, b4 i took them, my blood pressure was 196/84. when i went to the doctor to get checked for strept it was 129/64.... b4 i started my blood pressure was 121/61 on average.... so i think takin what i took moderated it prtty good

if anyone has other ?s about it just let me know. id be glad to tell ya what i know.

thanks
    jeff

copenhagen is offline Member
    wow bro, 6 weeks is a long time to take sd.

Milky87 is offline Member
    congrats on gaining those 15lbs

d2000honda is offline Associate Member
    Big Difference. Hell yeah!

Have u ever heard of parabol from zoe-labds and biotest alpha male? has anyone that u know taken those. could you mixed them.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    wow bro, 6 weeks is a long time to take sd.
    i took it for 8 i think

UpstateTank is offline Banned

why the hell would you bump a 1 year old thread???

and 8 weeks of sd...why did you run double the max suggested cycle length?
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 02-20-2007 at 01:27 AM.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you kidding me?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000
    i took it for 8 i think

You think?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i took it for 8 i think
    wow, nice bump with an even better response.

i didnt see the date of the thread and yeah it was either 6 or 8 i cant really remember it was awhile ago. i just used it until the bottle was gone so what of it im still alive and still prolly looking better than half you smucks

i didnt see the date of the thread and yeah it was either 6 or 8 i cant really remember it was awhile ago. i just used it until the bottle was gone so what of it im still alive and still prolly looking better than half you smucks

you may look better but you're insides are rotting!
    Last edited by UpstateTank; 03-01-2007 at 02:09 PM.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I doubt it.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    lets see some pics son.

hes got me beat!

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    hes got me beat!
    tank your a god have some faith in yourself...unless this dude actually is a beast then forget it lol

lol...ive got plenty of faith in myself...ive seen the pics hes posted up b4

heres a few now lets see yours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superdrol pct.. good enough-001.jpg   superdrol pct.. good enough-002.jpg   superdrol pct.. good enough-003.jpg   superdrol pct.. good enough-04.jpg  

u win

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    heres a few now lets see yours
    here i am
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superdrol pct.. good enough-ninja-2.jpg  

you're so cute notorious!

here are some of mine tho...u got be beat but i think im pretty strong for my size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superdrol pct.. good enough-img_4139.jpg   superdrol pct.. good enough-img_4142.jpg  

you do have good size and esp since you can still see ur abs.. im having a hell of a time getting mine back after a sloppy bulk

Thread Information