wk 2-30mg
    wk 3,4-40mg

1 week before start, the 4 week cycle, and 1 week after--
    --milk thistle @900mg ED and
    --flush free niacin @1000mg ED

PCT::4 weeks
    -Rebound XT @100mg ED
    -Retain @75mg ED

***Ill be taking NO Explode pre workouts, and Cyto Gainer post workouts, and a nice pro complex shake sometime during the day....Eating on a high protein diet....drinking lots of water.

Im 5'11'', bout 170lbs.....what you guys think? Thanks

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    some additional viatmins
    taurine, alliviate back bumps and tension
    also hawthorn berry

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah Multivitamin of course like said above and Fish Oils' you'll be golden man, good luck

true get fish and flax

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    All of the above, plus I used some Red Yeast Rice. I suppemented with Vitamin C once I came down with the SD flu on Day 3, and have also used Glucosamine/Chondroiton b/c your joints are going to start killing you from all of the stress of increased workloads you'll be able to handle now on SD

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think you're too young and it obvious that at 18 and 5'11" 170 you don't know how to eat. So rather than do things the right way you will take a short cut, but you will lose all your gains for the same reason you haven't made any yet. Cause you don't know what you are doing. I'd hit the Diet forum and read the diet for hardgainers and see what AandF6969 did by just eating and no AAS. Not what you wanted to hear, but the truth. Like it or leave it. At 18 there's no reason that with a solid diet you couldn't pack on 15 pounds in 4-5 months.

kyjelly is offline Banned
    oh yeah, I forgot to put in my fish oils and flaxseed oils and mulit-vitamin...but yeah...so it looks pretty good....yes!

if i were you i would wait a while just do it natty, listen to giant

Why wait? And not just get a jumpstart on things? I mean, if I stay healthy and eating healthy? Is it the whole young and stupid, irrresponsible thing? lol let me know.

Its not really a jumpstart is a replacement for paying your dues and doing things the right way. You will benefit from AAS much mcuh more when you are older and know what you are doing. I speak for experience cause I did the same damn thing and guess what if I could go back and do it all over again, I'd study diet. Trust me, its all about Diet. Whether you juice or not.

I c, and I appreciate you advice and input, lol and more than likly, gonna follow it because people here have helped me alot so far...thanks, but no hard feelings if I do do it, even though u probably dont care..

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    I c, and I appreciate you advice and input, lol and more than likly, gonna follow it because people here have helped me alot so far...thanks, but no hard feelings if I do do it, even though u probably dont care..
    he wouldn't have responded to your thread if he didn't care. is it going to affect him if you do it? absolutely not. you have to respect the guy for his knowledge. everyone on here does, he's just trying to get you to make the right decision-that being lay off until you're older and ready. stay natural man, you'll benefit from it in the long run.

lol Im so upset right now, but you guys know what yr talking bout...

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    he wouldn't have responded to your thread if he didn't care. is it going to affect him if you do it? absolutely not. you have to respect the guy for his knowledge. everyone on here does, he's just trying to get you to make the right decision-that being lay off until you're older and ready. stay natural man, you'll benefit from it in the long run.
    Thanks brother well said.

Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    lol Im so upset right now, but you guys know what yr talking bout...

A wiseman once said "Experience is learning from the mistakes of others not your own"

And I take it I need to learn from you instead of ****ing up myself...gotcha....and that football guy is creepy, and hes pointing...I feel like he is right in my living room talking to me..and pointing...mainly just the pointing

Shockey bro, Shockey....

pelly789 is offline Member
    giantz is completely right 100% you may gain 10-15lbs on a sd cycle but after your done your just going to lose it all and end up probaly worse looking than before you started at 170 you probaly dont have much of a base yet considering you are only 18 i agree that you should hit up the diet forum and check out some bulking diets and maybe a year from now or so after eating right and being strict you may see bigger gains w/o the superdrol. Your body has a lot of growing to do, there is no reason to pump your body with pro hormones or AAS just yet. wait it out hit the weights hard and keep a good buking diet maybe supplementing protein, creatine and a multi thats just my opinion though good luck with what ever you do

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Damn I HATE Shockey! But I do respect the man who has him in he avatar. It's probably because I'm a Florida State grad

Thread Information