Thread: No explode

ProgressDaily is offline New Member

Question No explode

Im fairly new and i was wondering if no-exploede would be a good mass builder and if the effects are werth it Please help lol

if your only starting then yes you may get good gaains from it. its not a miracle drug tho, like anything, wot u put in is what u get out!

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I used it and had good results helped my training intensity for sure,m I also seem to respond very well to NO products, so IMO its worth it, just shop around though so you get a good price on it

pelly789 is offline Member
    half the price you pay for buying no-explode is for the name..it was an ok creatine but it wasnt anything special and i wouldnt reccomend it unless you can afford it for the price there is better stuff out there

Cool Better then no

if theres better stuff out there for cheaper then no what are they i go and its like flying blind b/c i dont trust the scrawny GNC sales guys who are more outta shape then me plus the ppl on here dont make commision on a sale

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgressDaily
    if theres better stuff out there for cheaper then no what are they i go and its like flying blind b/c i dont trust the scrawny GNC sales guys who are more outta shape then me plus the ppl on here dont make commision on a sale
    thats funny. i work at GNC.

NO Xplode is junk, dont waste your money. All it will give you is an upset stomach

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    thats funny. i work at GNC.

NO Xplode is junk, dont waste your money. All it will give you is an upset stomach
    true. im always shaky and have an upset stomach and horrible tasting burps after taking it.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    Try Kreation from Sci-Fit. I work at a sports nutrition store and we sell it like crazy. It has more ingredients, better ingredients and more of the ingredients than NO Explode. I never lift without it since I tried it. Check it out. If you want to know anything else more indepth about it, let me know.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    Would u send me the link for Kreation from Sci-fit? I am looking for something that will give me energy before the workout. I tend to put on weight so I am a little cautious with creatine or celtech.

I have done couple of cycles of Superdrol, M1t, On cycle. I like to combine on cycle and SD, it gives me a pump.

5'7" 195 lbs, 18% bf, work out one body part a day 4 days a week, and the other 2 on the fifth day (ussually legs and shoulders) thanks
    Marc

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    fast twitch worked ok for me..i got the one with no caffine (lemonade) my body cant really handle most of that shit though i start shakin if i take too much lol

thats for the tip guys ...

Thread Information