Flextime333 is offline Junior Member

Best PCT for Superdrol?

Anyone have any idea of best PCT to run after a month of SD? Also good supplements to run to help protect from side effects of SD. ALready got Milk Thistle and Niacin.

Cycle will be 20/30/30/40
    Milk Thistle and Niacin ED

Any feedback welcome.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    id just go 20 all the way through MAYBE bump to 30 towards the end..run nolva 40mg/ed and clomid 100mg/ed for 2 weeks (or right through the 4 weeks) then bump down nolva 20mg/ed and clomid 50mg/ed for the other 2 weeks

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    I have 12 bottles of superdrol, and 6 of methyl mastervol. I am 19, waiting till i am 20 to use. Then again maybe i will cut these and sell em and buy a real cycle when i am 20 or so. who knos. I know 20 is kinda young.

I have been training for 4 years. and am now cut , 6'4 or so with 247lbs. and 7.5%bodyfat. I am wanting to bulk this winter very hard. I was 280. then lost alot of muscle and fat due to cancer treatments.

spyderUSMC is offline Junior Member
    Since you've already got a plethora of bottles, I won't give u the "u need to wait speech", but I hope u r not going to use all 18 bottles! Your liver is gonna be sooooo gone! If you decide to cycle with SD, make sure you give your body plenty of time to recuperate. BTW, even though u bought these over the counter, they ARE a steroid , and harsh one at that!

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextime333
    Anyone have any idea of best PCT to run after a month of SD? Also good supplements to run to help protect from side effects of SD. ALready got Milk Thistle and Niacin.

Cycle will be 20/30/30/40
    Milk Thistle and Niacin ED

Any feedback welcome.
    What r your stats? I think 40 is way too high.. I'm ending my 4th week on SD and really think you plateau after the 3rd week so I recommend only 3 weeks. Greatest results will be seen end of 2nd beginning of 3rd week.

Thread Information