Thread: has anybody

Smiley619 is offline Member

has anybody

has anybody used stimerex-es by hi tech pharms????if so give me the low down on this product please..thanks

stimerex is a diet supp which contains ephedra (25mg's of group alkaloids...what does that mean?) the same company makes lipodrene...any feedback would be great

pelly789 is offline Member
    first of all here is the definition of an alkaloid:

An alkaloid is a nitrogenous organic molecule that has a pharmacological effect on humans and animals. The name derives from the word alkaline; originally, the term was used to describe any nitrogen-containing base (an amine in modern terms). Alkaloids are found as secondary metabolites in plants (e.g., in potatoes and tomatoes), animals (e.g., in shellfish) and fungi, and can be extracted from their sources by treatment with acids (usually hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid, though organic acids such as maleic acid and citric acid are sometimes used).

Usually alkaloids are derivatives of amino acids.

Even though many alkaloids are poisonous (such as strychnine or coniine), some are used in medicine as analgesics (pain relievers) or anaesthetics, particularly morphine and codeine. Most alkaloids have a very bitter taste.

Although formally an alkaloid, the class of pyrazoles contain two nitrogen atoms in the aromatic ring structure and are not found in nature. They must be produced synthetically.

here is an explaination of the difference between ephedra and epedrine

Ephedra is a member of the family of herbs known as the Ephedracae. It has been used in China for more than 4000 years. Ma Huang is a Chinese herb whose natural ingredient is ephedra. Ephedra refers to the whole herb, and is natural and safe when used properly. It has been widely used throughout history as a treatment for asthma, hay fever, and allergies. More recently ephedra has become known for its thermogenic and fat burning qualities and has been added to many herbal supplements because of its stimulant and appetite-suppressing effects. There are also synthetic varieties of ephedra such as Ephedrine HCL that are manufactured in laboratories.

Ephedrine is only one of the alkaloids present in the herb ephedra. Pseudoephedrine is another alkaloid present in ephedra, but it is not as potent as ephedrine. It is hypothesized that the whole herb ephedra is safer to consume than a product containing alkaloid consituents of ephedra because the concentration of alkaloids is much higher in ephedrine based products than products containing ephedra, or ma huang.

here is the webpage that i got some of this information from

http://www.ephedratalk.com/

hope this all helps out!

i was reading it and was like,"damn i know this mofo is not typing all of this off the top of his head!"then got to the bottom and saw the web site!thanks.ill take it the product is not that popular due to NO feedback on it

pelly789 is offline Member
    yea lol i didnt come up with all of it just copy and pasted it for you to read easier im not sure about that product i never heard of it before what are you looking for anyway an ephedrine product, thermogenic or an eca/ecy?

Thread Information