kyjelly is offline Banned

www.supplementwarehouse.com????

Can anyone vouch for this site being legit?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    you looking for superdrol??

pelly789 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    you looking for superdrol??
    im looking for phera plex i found it a few places but not sure where the best site for price best i found was 25 per bottle

I was looking for more than that, but their SD is like $30. So I was just wondering if its all legit...

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    im looking for phera plex i found it a few places but not sure where the best site for price best i found was 25 per bottle
    25 is a good deal some ppl have said they got it cheaper then they send the link and you find out its like a one week sale or some shit, so id get it now. i just need one more of each pp and sd than im cool whether it gets banned or not.

Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    I was looking for more than that, but their SD is like $30. So I was just wondering if its all legit...
    yeh honestly i never used that site but as far as being legit i havent heard of too many supplement places ripping ppl off, worst thing that might happen is you send your money and thier out of stock than you get a refund, i think im gonna try them out right now cuz im diggn there sd deal.

Yeah, they have a nice SD deal..also with little combos and shit..lol its great.

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    wow never even heard of them before.. but just looked everything up that i was about to order from ******** (just finished putting a stamp on the envelop.lol)and their $139 for everthing i want with shipping and 1fast came to $157 i think, so i mean 18 dollar diff is nice kinda... but dont know it its legit since im sending in a personal check. i know bn is since ive ordered from them and got it all very fast... what u all think i should do? supplementwarehouse says 3-8 days to ship for $8.50 and BN says $5 flat for 3 day.. hmmm maybe the extra 15 or so id extra worth it for re assurance knowing im getting it all .?? whats ur guys oppions on this matter........

p.s. not meaning to hijack this at all,sorry ky but im now very curious to save alittle loot

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i use that site all the time, its 100% legit

simm is offline Senior Member
    Does this company 'supplementwarehouse.com' ship to uk?

jdspinna is offline Associate Member
    I bought from them just recently. They answered two of my questions submitted to their help desk and I recieved my order. They are a little slow when it comes to sending the order and if you look on the BBB website they do have complaints. Also, something confusing, they actually have two websites with different pricing. I called them out on it and they said the reason for the pricing is one website is for online sales and the other is for their store ??????

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Bulk nutrition is definately good...I ordered from them came in 2 days...no problem...

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    Ya think im just gonna order from bulk nutrition even know the diff is $17, im not gonna take no chances what so ever so....

d2000honda is offline Associate Member
    I just got the ultimate cycle for 49.99 last week. this week is 84.99. I got lucky. they sent me the tracking #, it should arrive tuesday. good site!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds cool. They have good prices it looks like. I know of one person who ordered from them, he recieved his order. Shipping took awhile for it though, but he says he'd order from them again.

Thread Information