macejrb is offline New Member

My Clenbuterol plan..

Stats:
    22yrs old
    5"10
    15% BF
    203 BW
    My diet is also on spot and I am currently serving in the U.S Army so cardio is conducted at work everyday at 0630 hours on a empty stomach. I also do cardio 3x a week at night which consists of running around a 4.2 mile airfield in about 35 minutes or under depending on the weather and my body. I also love boxing with my friends for a great "smoke" style workout.

I workout 6x a week and my workouts are done in very high intensity form. I usually will push myself until I can't go anymore and then I can consider myself smoked.

I will answer all questions that are presented to me about my workout/cardio/diet as the thread builds (hopefully)

Thanks gentlemen for your time and hopefully the help.

Any comments will be apreciated.
    Thank you again!
    Last edited by macejrb; 03-22-2006 at 01:13 PM.

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    looks solid, must have done some good research

brutesinme is offline Member
    i wouldn't use the ECA stack in your off weeks. the point of cycling clen is to give your receptors a break, as clen downgrades them. By using eca, you are negating the benifits of taking the break, your receptors aren't being upgraded. Why not keep going for 8 weeks, taking 50 mg benedryl every night for the third week and the 6th week.

brutesinme is offline Member
    also, you didn't mention when you were taking your clen , and on the higher dose days, whether you were going to spread out the doses or take it all in one go. If i were you, i'd wait until after your morning cardio to take the clen.

Quote Originally Posted by brutesinme
    i wouldn't use the ECA stack in your off weeks. the point of cycling clen is to give your receptors a break, as clen downgrades them. By using eca, you are negating the benifits of taking the break, your receptors aren't being upgraded. Why not keep going for 8 weeks, taking 50 mg benedryl every night for the third week and the 6th week.
    This exact question went through my head many times before I actually typed this up. Why can't I just go straight 8 weeks on clen and start behedryl the third/sixth week? Well here is your answer: I am taking the safe route on this cycle. I am deploying to Iraq in the middle of June so I have some set backs that will keep me from moving forward due to training and being stuck in the field for days where I can't exactly have access to everything I have now. I am actually planning this cycle by the calendar/training days that I get at work so I won't get stuck in the field with no supplements.

I will also be updating my thread to input the times of which I will be taking the clen.

Thanks for the responses.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Wow man that is an increddible breakdown, that actually helped me a ton! thanks for that

Updated with times.

Although the times I stated are broke into two dosages - you can break them up however you would like as long as your body can tolerate the drug and the side effects.

Thanks!

Thread Information