XReps is offline Junior Member

Suggested Protein Shake on Cutting Cycle

I've tried a number of protein shakes ... my favorite has been the GNC 100% Whey Protein (its the only thing I get from GNC .... didnt want this to turn into a GNC Flame thread, Ha Ha) ...

Right now I'm taking MHP Probolic SR 12 Hour Muscle Feeder.

Also have tried allthewhey.

If I remember correctly, all of them state on the container "not to be used for weight reduction" even tho I've had great results on them.

Just wanted to know if there is a recommended lean protein shake for people on cutting cycles? Thanks kidz, X

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i just use optimum nutrition's 100% gold standard + water...

thanks nova, do you have a favorite flavor ... im assuming you've experienced good results while cutting and/or losing BF%?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    yeah it's all about diet though not your protein supplements... head to the diet forum and post your diet if you haven't already. that will help you shed the fat...

my favorite ON flavor to date is the cookies and cream, however all flavors are good, mixing is easy (no clumping)...

thanks again ... yeah, diet I have down, just wanted to be sure my protein shake wasn't hindering any additional results. I'm gonna get my hands on some of this O.N. stuff ........... debating between chocolate & cookies/cream

Yeah I have ON's protein as well, they usally run good sales on this protein in every chain I've been to. You can usually snag a 5 pound jug for a round 30-35 bucks and I currently have chocalte and Vanilla, sometimes I mix them in and it tastes great. For a pre workout meal I mix the protein powder with my oatmeal and water and put it in the microwave, tastes delicious! If you even want a better deal find the 10 pounds bag online, you can normally get that for about 50-60 bucks and it will last you a lifetime lol.

cool, thanks guys ... im gonna run out tonight and pick some up at Vitamin Shoppe.

Thread Information