bobbygraham23 is offline New Member

Creatine Creapure Questions

The creatine from Optimum Nutrition is said to be some of the best (at least thats what the majority of senior members said in the forums) But after visiting ON website and looking through their products I don't know which product I should buy....

Theres the regular old Creatine Powder which has 5g of creatine in 99.9% creapure

Theres CGT10 which has the same 5g of creapure accompanied by glutamine and taurine

Theres the Pre-Load Creatine Complex which has 6g per serving but 33g of sugars and some other misc vitamins

And Finally the pill capsule form which comes in two different forms. If anyone needs anymore information to make an educated or experienced decision please let me know and i'll be happy to help. I appreciate all of the help everyone gives me on here and I know this one will receive good response as well!!!!!

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Your going to find a mill. diff opinions on whats the best. I hate regular creatine, I tend to get bloated over time hence I switched to KRE-Akalyn.(do a search for more info.) ON makes great products and they are low priced. However Id avoid the one with glutamine and taurine if it cost alot more. Just go with regular monohydrate and mix with gatorade or a dextrose type drink. also I belive creatine and protein fight for absorbtion so I avoid the two together. Like I said to each there own
    btw welcome to the board!

Thread Information