Thread: Cell Tech rules

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Cell Tech rules

I dont care what anyone says cell tech is the shit! Ive been on creatine for the past month and I just switched over to celltech a week ago and Ive put on seven pounds so far Im stronger every workout, man im getting more pumped off this shit than my last cycle, lol. I got a good deal on it too, 6lb tub for $50CAN

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    all you need is dextrose and micronized creatine, relatively similar effects A LOT cheaper, however anytime i stopped any creatine supplement i always piss out my gains, get some Phera PLex, youll like that better.

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I dont care what anyone says cell tech is the shit! Ive been on creatine for the past month and I just switched over to celltech a week ago and Ive put on seven pounds so far Im stronger every workout, man im getting more pumped off this shit than my last cycle, lol. I got a good deal on it too, 6lb tub for $50CAN
    hey i was on that for.3 mos...it was great...however once u stop taking it...you will deflate like a baloon...you hold lots of water...so i stop taking it

Ya you do hold lots of water. Im really lean all year round so it doesnt look bad on me at all, I think i look alot better now, muscles are alot fuller than before. I havent taken Cell tech in, prolly, two years, but this stuff is great.

mknpp9 is offline New Member
    i held so much water when i took it, i hated it and thought it was a waste, i hope u keep ur gains, cus i didnt

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    jay cutler always keeps his gains off of it. hes using it to become the 2006 mr O

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    i think jay cutler uses alot more than cell-tech to keep his gains

pelly789 is offline Member
    just a little sarcasm jay cutler only eats alot and drinks protein

Quote Originally Posted by TheRel33
    i think jay cutler uses alot more than cell-tech to keep his gains

Quote Originally Posted by mknpp9
    i held so much water when i took it, i hated it and thought it was a waste, i hope u keep ur gains, cus i didnt
    I love the little extra water im holding, makes the pumps inthe gym ****ing rediculous. Im gaining quite a bit of strength off this shit too, i wanna try and get 12 pounds off of it( Ive got 8 so far), and keep maybe 5, thatd be nice.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    i get all my supps for free because i work at a supp store. So I try anything I want because its simply free. Leaukic I use it because its FREE i like it so far.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i tried the stuff a couple years ago and just couldn't swallow it. nasty shit, i don't know how people do it. wish i would have kept on it though, i heard it made all those IFBB pro's fvking huge

Quote Originally Posted by jsimon
    i get all my supps for free because i work at a supp store. So I try anything I want because its simply free. Leaukic I use it because its FREE i like it so far.
    How long have you been on luekic for?, how much weight have you gained?, stregth??

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    all you need is dextrose and micronized creatine, relatively similar effects A LOT cheaper, however anytime i stopped any creatine supplement i always piss out my gains, get some Phera PLex, youll like that better.
    I dont necessarily agree with the phera plex part, as imo if you take any AAS yu should do real AAS than those toxic prohormones....JMO. But i do agree with the other part...Muscletech is way overpriced and most of their claims are crap....seriously dextrose and creatine would be much lighter on your wallet, unless you like wasting money

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsimon

Once again Leuikic is crap, useful, but crap...its nothing but an $80 amino acid supplement if you get it for free then no harm...but again for the love of god if you wanna give your money away for crap ill shit in a bag and hand it to you and ill take the money ...no offense

Thread Information