Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Question Cee or Monohydrate creatine

Which one is better....

Also what Eye dropper creatine is the best?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    liquid is crap IMO... and do a search a lot has been discussed on this topic...

Darkness is offline Member
    Cee is better, look it up here. It doesnt get wasted in your system like mono.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    CEE is absorbed better and does cause the digestive disturbances that Creatine Monohydrate can. You also don't get the bloating with CEE like you can with Creatine Monohydrate.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    With CEE the taste is very bad. Something like battery acid but that is the only negative that I can think of. A capper can take care of this situation.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I used mono over the years add some good results the first time, but i did get a lot of water retention and bloating, positive is that i got really wide in the shoulder area and could put an inch on my arms easy within two weeks, negative was that i also manage to put on an inch or two off my waiste, and since i have a big waiste for starters well you can imagine the picture, i looked big but chubby.

I bought myself some Vault by san which has no bloating and no water retention, i do plan to use CCE has well after my phera plex cycle and will be sure to post some updates on how it all went.

If CCE does the same has mono did for me without the negatives then i will be hooked for life LOL

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    cee, imho

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    I used mono over the years add some good results the first time, but i did get a lot of water retention and bloating, positive is that i got really wide in the shoulder area and could put an inch on my arms easy within two weeks, negative was that i also manage to put on an inch or two off my waiste, and since i have a big waiste for starters well you can imagine the picture, i looked big but chubby.

I bought myself some Vault by san which has no bloating and no water retention, i do plan to use CCE has well after my phera plex cycle and will be sure to post some updates on how it all went.

If CCE does the same has mono did for me without the negatives then i will be hooked for life LOL
    You won't be disappointed Sonar. I am on CEE right now, for the first time, and love not feeling bloated. There is no stomach discomfort either. Just watch out for the taste. You have to have a pair to take CEE on a regular basis.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    CEE for sure, if you dont have a capper the taste can get to ya

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    Creatine Mono three times a day + weight gainer 2250, divided into three servings throughout the day = gains. Strict diet, rest, intense training. I've gained 20lb (154 - 175) in 5 weeks (Ok, I quit running 20 miles a week which probably helped too) but I've been impressed. Must say I feel bloated all the time and alot of weight increase is probably water. Still, IMPRESSED by creatine.

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    PS. I'm taking Creatine Capsules, six a day.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LOKITSC
    Creatine Mono three times a day + weight gainer 2250, divided into three servings throughout the day = gains. Strict diet, rest, intense training. I've gained 20lb (154 - 175) in 5 weeks (Ok, I quit running 20 miles a week which probably helped too) but I've been impressed. Must say I feel bloated all the time and alot of weight increase is probably water. Still, IMPRESSED by creatine.
    Theses are great gains for sure but when you are 200 pounds like me and have a fat storage to get rid of you still gotta pay attention to diet.

Last year i add started a good diet went from 220 to 210, didnt know nothing about CCE at that time so i just bought some Monohydrate i was big and strong but bloated.

This is a pic of me last year around July.

I lost a lot of muscles since that time damn back pain.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 05-10-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Thread Information