Thread: Phera-Plex?

SaintGJR7 is offline Junior Member

Phera-Plex?

Hi everyone - i am thinking of running a cycle of Phera-Plex and i basically just wondered if there are any bad effects such as gyno or sides such as that?

What ancillaries should be run at the same time as taking Phera-Plex?

Thanks.

pelly789 is offline Member
    phera plex is a strong supplement the only thing you should use thats a must while using it is a strong liver protectant and BP control supplement like hawthorn berry also a multi vitamin isnt a bad idea as for what to use for pct i am doing a cycle shortly and i am going to use clomid 100mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks along with some tribulus and redkat to help boost my test levels back up

So there wouldnt be anything like gyno or any side effects like that?

What would i need to do in order to keep the gains?

How long does one need to run the cycle of Phera-plex for?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    maybe do a search because these questions have been beat into the ground...resurrected....and beat into the ground again...

I have done a search, but i couldnt actually see the results/responses that i was looking for.

I dont just come here to troll.

here is what my entire cycle looked like...

ON:
    pheraplex 20 or 30mg ED (4weeks) i ran it the way you explain w/ the 30mg days)
    2g hawthorn berry ED
    Anabolic Extreme's- Perfect Cycle
    b-complex vitamin
    6g Vitamin C. ED
    efa's (as part of diet anyway)
    Multivitamin

PCT:
    40mg nolva ED 2 weeks, 20mg nolva ED 2 weeks
    Anabolic Extreme's- Retain
    Anabolic Extreme's- PCT
    2g Hawthorn berry ED
    B-complex Vitamin
    Multivitamin
    6g Vitamin C. ED
    (finished up the perfect cycle bottle)
    4g Tribulus Ed for 2 weeks at beginning of PCT

i didn't want to take any chances with my PCT, i know it important because Phera-plex is a steroid and i don't want my natural test production or spermatogenesis messed with. i also didn't feel like i needed anything like nolva during my cycle... i hope this helps!...
    -that is exactly what i posted in another recent thread-

Cool thanks for that, appreciate that, saves me from digging through another load of searches so appreciate that thanks a lot.

How much did you gain from your cycle just out of interest?

And what is the best time of day to take it, i know that in a recent thread i read that you thought it was best not to take it right before bed, that right?

no not right before bed, take it all before the late evening so you arent suppressing your natural GH and TEST boosts during the late sleeping hours. i toom mine with my first meal and then about an hour before my workout. i upped to 30mg a day for a few days and didn't notice a major difference in strength or sides so you could try it if you wanted, but i was satisfied with 20mg ED. i gained about 10 pounds after my cycle and i have retained all of it so far in my PCT, I'm still gaining strength but now being 3 weeks into my PCT i can tell it is not as easy to stay lean as it was while being on PP. but i am still as lean as i was before i started my cycle. i just upped my cardio to 3 days a week now. i think you will be very pleased with PP. and on a side note i upped my cals HUGE when i was on and they are still 600cals over my maintenance level. i stayed extremely lean while on PP and strength was crazy and my major gains were in my legs, delts, traps, and tris. my chest has always been hard to conquer but time takes time ya know...

Yeh thats cool, thanks a lot for that info and advise, much appreciated.

no prob bro, if you run it do a daily log on here we all love to read em'! good luck!

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    no not right before bed, take it all before the late evening so you arent suppressing your natural GH and TEST boosts during the late sleeping hours. i toom mine with my first meal and then about an hour before my workout. i upped to 30mg a day for a few days and didn't notice a major difference in strength or sides so you could try it if you wanted, but i was satisfied with 20mg ED. i gained about 10 pounds after my cycle and i have retained all of it so far in my PCT, I'm still gaining strength but now being 3 weeks into my PCT i can tell it is not as easy to stay lean as it was while being on PP. but i am still as lean as i was before i started my cycle. i just upped my cardio to 3 days a week now. i think you will be very pleased with PP. and on a side note i upped my cals HUGE when i was on and they are still 600cals over my maintenance level. i stayed extremely lean while on PP and strength was crazy and my major gains were in my legs, delts, traps, and tris. my chest has always been hard to conquer but time takes time ya know...

I just cant wait to get on this, 10pounds is great to be quit honest i would rather have some body transformation then gain 10 pounds i am already at 200 pounds. I will lean out to 190 or less before starting phera plex, so if i can get back up to 200 pounds but hard that will be just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    I just cant wait to get on this, 10pounds is great to be quit honest i would rather have some body transformation then gain 10 pounds i am already at 200 pounds. I will lean out to 190 or less before starting phera plex, so if i can get back up to 200 pounds but hard that will be just amazing.
    good luck on that bro, im sure you will have great success with it...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    phera plex is a strong supplement the only thing you should use thats a must while using it is a strong liver protectant and BP control supplement like hawthorn berry also a multi vitamin isnt a bad idea as for what to use for pct i am doing a cycle shortly and i am going to use clomid 100mg ed for 4 weeks and nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks along with some tribulus and redkat to help boost my test levels back up
    Phera Plex is a steroid

Thread Information