NAOMIWICHITA is offline Female Member

Protein Shakes?????

I Am Dieting And Was Wondering If I Should Be Drinking Protein Shakes. If So, How Many? Thanks.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    use them PWO still, and when i'm cutting I use them only when eating whole food is impossible or I am rushed, seeing as I am in college...

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    How many depends totally on your current calorie intake

My Calorie Intake Is Around 2000. So, I Am Thinking If I Take One Pwo In The Evenings That Should Be Ok?

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOMIWICHITA
    My Calorie Intake Is Around 2000. So, I Am Thinking If I Take One Pwo In The Evenings That Should Be Ok?
    Yup, you may actually want to take in some Pre-work out as well.

Does It Matter That Mix It With Skim Milk?

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nope
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Good. I Have Read Things On Here About Staying Away From Dairy. I Snack On Yogurt And Sugar Free Ice Cream Alot. Is That Bad? Also, Is Pretzels And Nuts Bad?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on your diet and weight as well. You might want to provide a sample.

I Am Not On A Set Diet. I Do The Sugar Free/low Sugar Thing. I Watch My Carbs And Fat Also. But, I Am Wanting To Build Muscle And Lose Fat. I Am 29 With 2 Kids, 5'6 And Weigh 230. I Do Diet And Workout, But, I Need Help. Is There Anything Out There That I Can Use That Will Help Me With This Process Without Making Me Look Like A Man? I Think If I Can Build Than That Will Eliminate Alot Of Fat. So Any Suggestions?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I was also thinking of have 2 whey protein shakes when i start training again.

Along with food i am 5 fet 10 and 200 pounds, i would keep my calories around 2000 a day cause i do want to lose bodyfat and build muscles too

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You are on the right track, your thinking is on par. One thing about body "building" is that it takes set discipline, mental focus and commitment. Set yourself little goals, and strategies to reach your goals. I know you said you are not on a set diet but what do you eat in a typical day? What does your training consist of and are you taking any supplements? Focus and work hard and you will reach your goals.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NAOMIWICHITA
    I Am Not On A Set Diet. I Do The Sugar Free/low Sugar Thing. I Watch My Carbs And Fat Also. But, I Am Wanting To Build Muscle And Lose Fat. I Am 29 With 2 Kids, 5'6 And Weigh 230. I Do Diet And Workout, But, I Need Help. Is There Anything Out There That I Can Use That Will Help Me With This Process Without Making Me Look Like A Man? I Think If I Can Build Than That Will Eliminate Alot Of Fat. So Any Suggestions?
    I am 33 years old and ephedrine fat burning products containing any type of ephedrine dont work on me anymore, i dont know since i reach 30 my body does not react the same has it did when i was younger.

I wont lie to you i have a hard time with diet and discipline without the help of a fat burner or some type of appetite control.

Back in 2002 i weighted in 231 pounds at 5 feet 10, went for some blood test and add high cholesterol, doc told me that i needed to lose weight.

You are on the right track with the no sugar low carb diet, by doing so in 3 months i add lost 37 pounds and add my bodyweight at a hard 194 pounds.

Dont know what happened i just dont have that discipline anymore.

By searching this forum i have found an ephedrine free fat burner that works very well, its called Stimulant X made by anabolic xtreme its around 30$ for 90 pills.

Been 2 days now that i started taking it 1 pill a day, cuts appetite and sugar cravings, and i dont feel all screwed up with stomach pain has i did when i took my last ephedrine based fat burner.

Along with your diet and this little pill you should be well on your way into ultimate fat loss.

Good luck.

Thread Information