miguy82 is offline Associate Member

Talking Got It! Time To Plan Now,,

Im so happy now just got my order of (AX) SD, PP, Perfect cycle, and retain cycle stack from BN. Also they sent me a free t-shirt with Xpand on front and Xtreme Pumps! on back with the BN site also on it. Before people start asking my age i am 23,be 24 in may!

Now i have to determine what i wanna run first, SD or PP. HMMM...

Which ever i run my logg will look like this..
    Week 1-4... 10/20/20/20, perfect cycle@2-3tabs ed(depending on with compound i run, vitamin b-5 @ 10g ed(prone to acne),multi-vit ed,ester-c @1g ed, hawthorn berry prob1-2g ed(need to get some first before i start my cycle ), And rampage 1tab before workouts

week 4-8... AX pct@3caps ed,Retain@3caps ed,Rampage 1tab before workouts. also milk thistle(dont know what dose im a run tho durning this time).

Also will be eating very clean ,so diet is in check.

P.S. I THINK ILL START WITHIN A WEEK OR TWO , BUT I THINK IM A DO A LOGG EVERYDAY SO U ALL CAN SEE HOW IM REACTING TO THE COMPOUND(WHICH EVER I RUN)... I KNOW EVERYONE LOVES READING THE LOGGS
    Last edited by miguy82; 03-28-2006 at 12:51 PM.

Just curious since im kinda prob to sides such as acne( got it kinda a bad with m1t over a yr 1/2 ago) u think it would be wise to preload 8-10g a week before starting a cycle with either compounds. Might do Phera-plex first since im assuming id get less sides from that aposed to superdrol on the acne level or would u say 10g ed would prob combat me seeing much face acne at all?

Even tho im happy i got my order, im kinda up set since......
    I ordered superdrol for 49.99 and if i would have waited like 3-4 more days i could have gotten it for 24.99 so instead of getting 1 botle of it i could have gotten 2 for actually cheaper .. and sold the other one. blah i wasnt happy when i went to the BN site after someone posted that price and actually seen it. crap whatever life sucks sometiems

Quote Originally Posted by miguy82
    Just curious since im kinda prob to sides such as acne( got it kinda a bad with m1t over a yr 1/2 ago) u think it would be wise to preload 8-10g a week before starting a cycle with either compounds. Might do Phera-plex first since im assuming id get less sides from that aposed to superdrol on the acne level or would u say 10g ed would prob combat me seeing much face acne at all?
    HELLO ANYONE WITH INPUT?

Man kinda feel like i wanna never post on here again, noone ever replys to any of my post , and i see people replying to way worst threads than mine is.. is there a reason y noone will respond to my thread,, just curious

pelly789 is offline Member
    you should run milk thistle on cycle at 1g ed to help the liver out better ive got 3 bottles of PP and havent tryed them yet but will be soon after i get my pct together

when you said pre-load 8-10g a week, of what? the b-5?

pelly... ya i meant b-5, just got a damn zit on my chin yesterday (nothing too big) but i think it was from a crappy greasy fast food meaL i had a few days ago but that'll stop totally from now on, ya 10grams of b5 for the acne since m1t made my skin extremly oily and broke out bad, im not sure which would yield more in the ance department, i know sd has more sides but wouldnt pp being more androgenic make me more oily? just trying to get little more advise on this matter to determine really which to try out first .. thanks

P.S. PERFECT CYCLE IS THE MILK THISTLE BELLY.!

Thread Information