Venum is offline Member

SD or PP which is really better

I am about to make a purchase of one of the two, before they are all off the market...So, which one is going to give me the most size? Side effects like being toxic on the liver you can control with liver clense and a few visits to the doctor...so which one will I be more happy with? How is the bloating comparison? Which works faster? Need help, anybody with experience and knowledge of either please give me some info. Thanks guys! ps- I did read other people's diaries on the two, but I need a little more info before I go and spend the money.....

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    I am about to make a purchase of one of the two, before they are all off the market...So, which one is going to give me the most size? Side effects like being toxic on the liver you can control with liver clense and a few visits to the doctor...so which one will I be more happy with? How is the bloating comparison? Which works faster? Need help, anybody with experience and knowledge of either please give me some info. Thanks guys! ps- I did read other people's diaries on the two, but I need a little more info before I go and spend the money.....
    i believe sd is better man that's just in my opinion but i haven't ran this yet. i have read A LOT about sd and most people have very dry gains. i was reading this one post that i found on some random forum and this one guy gained 10 lbs. of muscle on a 2500 keto diet. i have sd on me right now and all the supps. along with it and tamox which is the very important supp that you need b'c it's for pct. but i decided not to run the cycle till at least i turn 21. if you want i could sell my sd to and the tamox for $70 total including shipping. now that's a bargain bro b/c tamox is about $50 and sd being somewhere around 30-40$. pm me if you are interested....

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    also read this

SD cycle preview

this is a diary made not too long ago. these guys know what they are doing and they have made some pretty good gains. these are the guys that i asked for opinion when i was doing a research.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    buy a bottle of each, only way youll ever really know.

Venum is offline Member
    thanks guys...I heard alot that PP is better with the bloating, but I am not worried too much about that, the bloat can't be that terrible on SD. So I should take some milk thistle, multi's which i take anyway, and what else?

kyjelly is offline Banned
    thanks guys...I heard alot that PP is better with the bloating, but I am not worried too much about that, the bloat can't be that terrible on SD. So I should take some milk thistle, multi's which i take anyway, and what else?

Hawthorne Berry, FLush Free naicin, have a nice PCT, flax and fish oil

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    I bloat on every thing ive taken (MD1-Mohn4), MD1, AD1, M1T, and M1T gels caps took Super drol for 5 weeks and my hip didnt budge a bit dont know where i kept the water i lost.

Ribs and abbs appearing more maybe lost 1% Bf.
    Normal sets dont work to well with me ive been doing reps in six. Havent measured the arms yet started at 14 inchs 3 months back they look alot more definded not ripped even at the end of the week i took off.

my 35 year old SD cycle im going to start a little higher next time and stop on 4 pills a day. Lowest weight ive seen when i eat nothing was 180lbs 192lbs i average everyday at 5,10 tall.

Sd
    weeks
    1,2- 20mg
    3,4- 30mg
    5 40mg
    Pct everything i could choke on.
    Last edited by dingobite; 03-28-2006 at 11:12 PM.

pelly789 is offline Member
    no need to run pp or sd for more than 4 weeks thats too long and 40mg is a little high and probaly wont yeild much more than 20-30mg ed and for pct "everything i choke on" ? whats that mean there are pct guidelines you should follow because pp and sd are both steroids and its not to be taken lightly

Quote Originally Posted by dingobite
    I bloat on every thing ive taken (MD1-Mohn4), MD1, AD1, M1T, and M1T gels caps took Super drol for 5 weeks and my hip didnt budge a bit dont know where i kept the water i lost.

Ribs and abbs appearing more maybe lost 1% Bf.
    Normal sets dont work to well with me ive been doing reps in six. Havent measured the arms yet started at 14 inchs 3 months back they look alot more definded not ripped even at the end of the week i took off.

my 35 year old SD cycle im going to start a little higher next time and stop on 4 pills a day. Lowest weight ive seen when i eat nothing was 180lbs 192lbs i average everyday at 5,10 tall.

Sd
    weeks
    1,2- 20mg
    3,4- 30mg
    5 40mg
    Pct everything i could choke on.

skipsmokesbud is offline Junior Member
    superdrol deff is the way to go, i used this and gained 9 poundsin 3 weeks..also increases ur strength like abitch!

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    Hawthorne Berry, FLush Free naicin, have a nice PCT, flax and fish oil
    what do you suggest for a good pct? tribulous?

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

You're kidding right?
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i see you missed the "SEARCH FUNCTION" thread...try doing a search and you will find everything you need...

Yeah, the search is often missed.

On top of that how can one tell you which one is better. They are totally different. That like asking what's better Dianabol or T-bol. They are totally different and do different things.

Again searching the forums alleviates much of the unknown.

I'll even put the link in here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?f=4

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Venum is offline Member
    For pct, clomid and nolva should be ok if I run it for 4 weeks after my SD cycle? I am kind of hard on cash...

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    For pct, clomid and nolva should be ok if I run it for 4 weeks after my SD cycle? I am kind of hard on cash...
    Run Nolva.. Heads up.. SD requires additional supps to support liver, cholesterol, etc. So if you want to do it right, you have to be willing to dish out $$$ for these supps.

if you don't have the $, don't do it...why wreck your body when trying to build it into a machine??? ridiculous...

Venum is offline Member
    i have the money for the stuff, just wondering how much the clomid and nolva will run me......never bought the stuff

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    i have the money for the stuff, just wondering how much the clomid and nolva will run me......never bought the stuff
    Here is where you should get your nolva and clomid, with the cost.
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...5ddd58ae52bcd1

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    Here is where you should get your nolva and clomid, with the cost.
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...5ddd58ae52bcd1
    thanks man

You could have easily done that yourself. The banner is on the top righ tof this web page.

Venum is offline Member
    Sorry giants, I am still new here, bare with me brother
    Last edited by Venum; 03-30-2006 at 01:13 PM.

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    I think superdrol is the best gained 10lbs in three weeks it made me lethargic though, kept it all after pct. I didnt find that PP worked as good for me. I would buy a bottle or two of each before they pull it.

Venum is offline Member
    how long do u think its gonna be before they clear the shelves?

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    no need to run pp or sd for more than 4 weeks thats too long and 40mg is a little high and probaly wont yeild much more than 20-30mg ed and for pct "everything i choke on" ? whats that mean there are pct guidelines you should follow because pp and sd are both steroids and its not to be taken lightly

When i ran PCT i had novadex, niacin, redyeast, flax seed also milkthistle i took these for 4 weeks novadex for 3 weeks.

Only reason i decided on to run it four weeks was do to i felt no differant than when i had began my cycle and the fact if i do another it will be months from now before the 2nd cycle begins.
    Today im down to 188lbs with shorts and a shirt on i only take tuarine and flaxseed and still eat alot.

^^^ Thought i wrote the wrong message 188lbs yesturday.
    Last edited by dingobite; 04-02-2006 at 07:07 AM.

Also wanted to add i have a batch of stackers 3 from a 2 for one sell, ive been taking at least one a day to help me piss more of the water i drink back out. I have a real problem releasing fluids thus gaining more weight than i should.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Stimulant X makes me piss just fine might wanna try it. Nearly lost 10 pounds in one week.

Now if i can remove the fat in the lower back area that would be great LOL

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should stack superdrol and phera-plex and see how that works for ya i might be doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    maybe you should stack superdrol and phera-plex and see how that works for ya i might be doing that
    no need for that whatsoever...

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip it
    You will **** your liver up stacking those 2, don't do it.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    After reading a lot about superdrol i decided to stick with phera plex for my first cycle.

Venum is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    After reading a lot about superdrol i decided to stick with phera plex for my first cycle.
    same here i am sending my SD back once it comes in the mail.

CatalysT is offline Junior Member
    same here i am sending my SD back once it comes in the mail.
    now i dont think that is needed, they are pulling it soon, you should keep it and use it, if it your first cycle... you have to test the waters, so give both a shot, just make sure same time off as there was in your PCT. iight, good Luck bro.

Thread Information