pelly789 is offline Member

colloidal silver

ive read a little about this supplement and it promises some pretty good things but i still do not know too much about it. it claims to be better than antibiotics and if you take this on a regular routine that your not ever going to get sick and if you do the time you are sick is greatly reduced i was just wondering if anyone else had any info and could shed some light on this, also if it is true it would be a good thing to supplement on cycle as many people get colds or "test flu" while on cycle thanks for any info in advance

TheRel33 is offline Banned
    Yeah i think it would be a good thing to use during a cycle. here is some info on it:
    The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or any other single celled pathogen disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme, its chemical lung, so to say. Within a few minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies, and is cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves these tissue-cell enzymes intact, as they are radically different from the enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, reptiles, plants and all multi-celled living matter.

pelly789 is offline Member
    thanks for the reply theRel bump for anyone else that has experience using this???

Thread Information