Venum is offline Member

No-Xplode and SD at same time?

I have been taking no-explode for the past couple weeks because it gives me that edge I need in the gym when I am tired after work...I am waiting for my bottle of SD to arrive in the mail. When it comes time to start the cyc, can I continue using no-explode along with SD? Would it alter any effects of the SD in a negative way? I still have about 1 1/2 jugs of no-explode to use...thanks bros
    Last edited by Venum; 03-30-2006 at 10:23 PM.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    you can, i'd save you noxplode for post cycle. SD is going to give you much better pumps anyway... that and i think the stuff is garbage, but it'll give you what you're looking for after the SD. good luck with the cycle, i'm starting on monday.

Venum is offline Member
    I ordered my stuff on weds..Where did you get yours from? I ordered mine from allsportsnutrition.com for $63 with the shipping included. is that normal?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Using it after is a great idea during PCT, i got some Vault creatine by SAN and will be using it after my phera plex cycle

Baseballlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    I ordered my stuff on weds..Where did you get yours from? I ordered mine from allsportsnutrition.com for $63 with the shipping included. is that normal?
    damn you payed a ton. I got two bottles for $50 and thats including shipping.

Venum is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Baseballlifter]damn you payed a ton. I got two bottles for $50 and thats including shipping.[/QUOTE
    tell me about it...i am sending that bottle back to allsports and buying 2 for the same price from nutraplanet.com....sick deals bro

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    there you go, never overpay for supps, i paid like $26 shipped for one

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yeah you can take both, NO Xplode dosnt really do a whole lot to be concerened about

Venum is offline Member
    alot of people say no-explode is garbage..for me it really gives me energy and gets me through the work outs with good intensity..i almost forget that it has creatine in it, because i am not taking it to get size from the creatine. if thats what people want from it then yeah its crap but def good pre work out if u ask me....

Thread Information