diesel578 is offline Junior Member

Fat Burner Stack?

Can you guys check out my fat burner stack? Let me know if i should make additions or subtractions. I take my stack 2x a day.

Ephedrine 25mg
    Guarana 200mg
    CLA 3 g
    ALA 100mg
    7 Keto 100mg
    Yohimbine 7.5mg

Thanks for your help!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    be careful with all that yohimbine...personally I dont find all that necessary but to each his own...

could you explain more on the yohimbine?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel578
    could you explain more on the yohimbine?
    I never bothered with it myself...I just know that everyone who takes it is extremely careful with the dose...5mg I believe is the standard dose to start out with...some go even lower...I was just saying be careful you dont want to have a heart attack rofl...

bump for more feedback!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    That sounds good, keeping it basic but like New Kid said about the Yohimbine, I dunno too much about Yohimbin nor do I have experience with it. but the rest sounds good. this is my stack

Seasthin
    cAMPHOBOLIC
    Redline RTD's pre-workout
    25mg Stimmer-x w/ Ephedra
    CLA
    T-7 by Cellucor (Guggelestorone sp?/thyroid supp)

pelly789 is offline Member
    yea the yohimbine is too high if youve never used it before i would start out at 2.5mg per dose and then up it to 5mg but wouldnt go past that the ephedrine is ok for what its at and im not sure about the guarana you could probaly substitute caffeine for that at 200mg the ala i would up the doseage a little to 200-300mg and i dont have any information for you about the 7 keto but looks good otherwise good luck

CanUHelp is offline New Member
    Pelly thanks for you previous advice on my post....do you know of a good ECA stack?

also, i hope someday to have aback like yours...can you offer any tips on how to be able to use the PM feature everyone says "read" and well..i have read like everything on this site and well....i can not find anything

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    When im cutting i always use lean xtreme n its the shit, def add something like this for optimal results

pelly789 is offline Member
    ephedrine 25mg
    caffeine 200mg
    asprin 325mg

i bought my ephedrine and caffeine at bodybuilding . com and they are really good about shipping and everything the asprin i would just go to walmart or a grocery store its pretty cheap and to use the pm i believe you have to have 25 posts so your almost there

Quote Originally Posted by CanUHelp
    Pelly thanks for you previous advice on my post....do you know of a good ECA stack?

also, i hope someday to have aback like yours...can you offer any tips on how to be able to use the PM feature everyone says "read" and well..i have read like everything on this site and well....i can not find anything

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    i've always heard that 81mg of aspirin is suffiecient... and seems to be. you can pick up low dose baer aspirin, and use that.

Thread Information