digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member

Importance of H2O

Everything I have read states that you should drink between 1.5 - 2 gallons of water each day. Seems everyone is saying that, so I don't doubt it is the truth.

But, I am curious - why is so much water so important while on a cycle?

Thanks,
    /DJ

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your overall metabolism tends to be higher and your body is working hard with the increased anabolism, your system needs water to take advantage of the greater glycogen stores, muscle tissue is predominently water (like 75 percent... and you are trying to build more obviously), healthy function of the kidneys and urinary track... lots of reasons you need water when trying to add LBM... especially on an AAS cycle...

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    along with what warrior said, your body is anywhere from 50-65% water. it's what runs your body.

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you both. Makes perfect sense.

Milky87 is offline Member
    virtually all of the chemical reaction in your body take place wthin water. If you have an increased protein synthesis (as an example), it is going to take more water to support this

pilyo is offline New Member
    The more water the more sweat. which makes me feel better when I'm working out.

mkk359 is offline New Member
    My guess is that you might be having a problem getting that 1.5 to 2 gallons a day. If so don't worry about it man we've all been there. I had the same problem but once I got used to it, drinking 1.5-2 gallons a day was second nature. Plus to answer your question, when your on a cycle your liver is working harder than usual, water helps your body get rid of those 'free radicals' and other stuff floating around that can cause damage. Just think of a drug test. One way to pass it when you've done stuff that you don't want showing up is to drink lots of water. Thats because water carries the traces of whatever you've done out of your system. In my personal experience when I reach the lower levels of bodyfat more water makes my muscles look bigger.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Google

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Water is soooo over rated...

Thread Information