Triple X is offline Banned

PCT debate for SD and PP

This is the most common reply to someone asking a question about wether or not Nolva/Clomid are necessary for PCT after a SD or PP cycle:

"PP is a steroid , would you feel comfortable taking Some OTC
    if you were running deca , d-bol, or some form of test, etc...?

you should not treat SD or PP any different for that matter!"

Well, lets think about this for a second.........If SD is an ACTUAL steroid (which everyone does agree on) and it is available OTC, then why the hell WOULDN"T you take the AX PCT products. Don't you think if they can produce a legitimate steroid that their PCT products might be worth a sh*t too?

I am more than comfortable taking Rebound, PCT, and Retain. I would be a lot more skeptical/concerned as to the legitimacy of the SD than the PCT products.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    This is the most common reply to someone asking a question about wether or not Nolva/Clomid are necessary for PCT after a SD or PP cycle:

"PP is a steroid , would you feel comfortable taking Some OTC
    if you were running deca , d-bol, or some form of test, etc...?

you should not treat SD or PP any different for that matter!"

Well, lets think about this for a second.........If SD is an ACTUAL steroid (which everyone does agree on) and it is available OTC, then why the hell WOULDN"T you take the AX PCT products. Don't you think if they can produce a legitimate steroid that their PCT products might be worth a sh*t too?

I am more than comfortable taking Rebound, PCT, and Retain. I would be a lot more skeptical/concerned as to the legitimacy of the SD than the PCT products.
    No.
    If you're "more comfortable" taking those type of PCT products then do it. It's your body.

Keep in mind these products are brand new. I can't remember who said it, but we are the guinea pigs. Yes, they've been very effective for people, but beyond that we don't know much. We know Nolvadex and Clomid work PCT. This is fact, it's been proven by years and years of people. We DONT know AX products work-especially PCT. Why risk harm to your body. And why the hell are you more comfortable taking these products over anabolic research products?????

mg316 is offline Associate Member

btw I would say there is no "debate" here

pelly789 is offline Member
    your right there isnt a debate here they are being banned for a reason because they are a different version of an illegal steroid i think it was masteron or something so go ahead take the otc pct products they might work but i wouldnt risk it and your post makes no sense either! do to your body what you want because i sure dont give a rats a*s

How does the post make no sense? And I don't give a f*ck if you don't care about my post or not Bi*ch! My point has just been proven; everybody praises SD and PP, but bag on the other products from AX. I never said Clomid or Nolva weren't good. I just said that the AX products aren't bad. You can't bag on an OTC estrogen blocker if your gonna swing from the nut-sack of an OTC steroid ! Looks like we disagree, so obviously there IS a debate jackass!!!
    Have you taken any of the AX pct products????
    No????
    Then what the f*ck do YOU know

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    your right there isnt a debate here they are being banned for a reason because they are a different version of an illegal steroid i think it was masteron or something so go ahead take the otc pct products they might work but i wouldnt risk it and your post makes no sense either! do to your body what you want because i sure dont give a rats a*s
    Looks like you need to get some SD......you need to work on that back a bit bra. Kinda funny that you have the nuts to post a pic like that. You actually expect to be taken seriously?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Looks like you need to get some SD......you need to work on that back a bit bra. Kinda funny that you have the nuts to post a pic like that. You actually expect to be taken seriously?
    ok first off, your question...if a company can produce a steroid OTC it is strictly because it hasn't been banned yet. so why not COMBINE nolva and some PCT and Retain? i can't ever remember anyone bashing AX's products...but when running a steroid people want to use what they know works and Nolva/Clomid do.

and you have totally lost all your merit on this forum by coming in here a noob, and bashing people when you have no reason for it. we help each other out around here, so if you are here to pollute...please...go somewhere else...

and by the way i just think i will add that if i was a mod i would ban your ass for that flame.....

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member

You can obtain pharmcuticle grade pct just as legal as buying products OTC, I think the answer is clear......

There is no need for this kind of response, we don't treat each other like that in this forum

i dont see your picture posted anywhere on this forum so dont even talk until you do and what debate is there, if you ask 100 people on here what to take for a pct for pp or sd 99 of them would say to use clomid and nolva i never said anything bad about ax otc pct i was saying that its smarter to have a real pct on hand, but your not even worth the time or aggrivation so ill end it here...btw post up a pic of you tough guy, online thugs

another member joined, another member lost... when are people going to learn?

nothing to add tribal? guess thats because you got

until you are man enough to post your own pics dont talk about me or anyone else for that matter

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    AXs PCT products work efficently end of story.

6oxo and all the other stuff was crap but any ATD product rebound xt, PCT, novedex xt and other work just fine for bringing back natty test levels.

However clomid/nolva is slightly favored because they also help with cholesterol levels after the cycle which are usually messed up from taking the cycle. and the legal stuff 'may' continue to hurt your cholesterol.

nothing to add tribal? guess thats because you got

until you are man enough to post your own pics dont talk about me or anyone else for that matter
    WTF are you talking about?

i don't think i was talking about you. my comments were directed towards Triple X... but owned... whatever i guess lol

i wasnt talking to you..that was for triple x

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    WTF are you talking about?

i wasnt talking to you..that was for triple x
    well in that case, i'm with ya

sorry i thought i directed it towards him no replys so i guess he must be smaller than me...which is funny because he made fun of how my back looks...o well not like i really care im only 18 anyway so i could careless

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    well in that case, i'm with ya

kyjelly is offline Banned
    Cant we all just get along here? Ya know...Mi casa, su casa!

Whats the point in fighting over the net? Huh? ooo...I can type faster and with bigger words than you! oooo ya, take that! BAM! Right in the baby maker!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon guys, seriously...lets all make love....in a non gay way of course....if any of the steroid 'd guys can get an erection...lol and girls for that matter..eeeewwww..ok ok, Im done!

people need to learn how this board works. actually how pretty much everything works. if you're respectful towards other members you're going to get all the help in the world. if you act like a jackass.. well you know what happens. i'm sick and tired of new members coming on here and immediately taking advice they don't want to hear as personal criticism. if you don't want replys then just don't post.

and you have totally lost all your merit on this forum by coming in here a noob, and bashing people when you have no reason for it. we help each other out around here, so if you are here to pollute...please...go somewhere else...

and by the way i just think i will add that if i was a mod i would ban your ass for that flame.....
    Who you calling NEWBIE? Looks like someone here has been a member since 2004.....oh, wait....that would be me. So don't try jumpin on the band wagon thinking you know it all. I merely stated a point about OTC pct products and then some jacka$$ jumps my sh*t saying that my post made no sense and he didn't give a sh*t about what I thought. He deserved the flame!

Anyway....go ahead and and wish away that I get "banned" I've got more information to offer than you can even dream off rookie.

AND by the way pelly, I don't have pics YET, but I'll go ahead and give you my stats. Not that you'll believe them or that they matter, but here ya go........

6'0", 237 lbs. (9% BF), 18+3/4" arms (cold), 51" chest, 29" thighs

Last edited by Triple X; 04-04-2006 at 02:53 PM.

the reason he called you a newb was because of how you acted. no one said anything personally derogative toward you, you just took it that way. can we lock this thread or something? this is fvcking ridiculous.

diamonds is offline Banned
    I think Triple X has a valid argument. He simply stated his opinion on OTC products and then he got slammed. No need for that.
    Let's just leave it at that.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The main point here is your lack of understanding of SERM's and AI's. While While AX's PCT might be ok it is not a SERM and is a AI. I personally believe a SERM is needed for PCT, but to each his own. If you want to run it so bad, without hte adivice of everyone else. Go ahead. There's a damn good reason people reccomend Nolva/Clomind for PCT, that's up to you to figure out.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Who you calling NEWBIE? Looks like someone here has been a member since 2004.....oh, wait....that would be me. So don't try jumpin on the band wagon thinking you know it all. I merely stated a point about OTC pct products and then some jacka$$ jumps my sh*t saying that my post made no sense and he didn't give a sh*t about what I thought. He deserved the flame!

Anyway....go ahead and and wish away that I get "banned" I've got more information to offer than you can even dream off rookie.

AND by the way pelly, I don't have pics YET, but I'll go ahead and give you my stats. Not that you'll believe them or that they matter, but here ya go........

Keep it up and you'll need to find a new board.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

kyjelly is offline Banned
    wwwwoooooohhhooooo!!!!!!!! GO GIANTZ GO!

Why are you so defensive? You are not the victim, you need to apply some manners and some respect here

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?

i'm glad i said "noob" and yeah it has nothing to do with time on this board it has to do with RESPECT of those on it, and understanding how things run around here. obviously i wasn't wrong. and i can provide quite a wealth of information myself and along with the biggest and brightest minds on this board i'd be lying if i said i couldn't find the information i was looking for here from my AR bros...

Last edited by taiotosh7; 04-04-2006 at 06:40 PM.

32 years old?

Thread Information