Mike Dura is offline Senior Member

You ever faignt or feel light headed from ECA?

I got up out of my car and I almost feignted. I'm doing the standard ECA mgs. Can anyone explain this? Anyone have similar experiences with ECA?

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i've never personally experienced it, but i do know that is common. what dosages are you running?

pelly789 is offline Member
    i get the shakes and light headed pretty bad when i take it just be careful and drink lots of water and dont stand up too quick the same thing almost happened to me too

Because I drink coffee everyday (can't stand the withdrawel) I assumed I built some tolerance to it. So on the days that I do the ECA stack (3 or 4 days a week) I do 50, 400, 300 mgs of E, C, A, respectively. So far, I only do this once a day before my cardio/weight session. I plan on doing it twice a day 3 or 4 times a week in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i've never personally experienced it, but i do know that is common. what dosages are you running?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Yes i did, Mike i saw your in your 30 i am too i am 33, and i have been having problems using ephedrine since i was 31 years old.

I used it fine from 23 to 30 but after that i dont know my body just doesnt take it anymore.

I feel dizzy has hell when i take it, depressed and i dont get the buzz i used to get when i was younger.

I have tried Stimulant X and for now it works far better then ephedrine or ECA for me, burn fat for 12 hours might wanna give it a try.

Its by anabolic xtreme.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I accidently over dosed on eca, and did pass out. My heart was racing. I was pretty scared. Luckily I passed out on my bed, and didn't get hurt. I've also gotten really light headed when doing AM cardio with eca, and not eating anything before the work-out.

I'm actually 37. I only used it one season 3 years ago with great results. I think once you break from it for a while, you can use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Yes i did, Mike i saw your in your 30 i am too i am 33, and i have been having problems using ephedrine since i was 31 years old.

I used it fine from 23 to 30 but after that i dont know my body just doesnt take it anymore.

I feel dizzy has hell when i take it, depressed and i dont get the buzz i used to get when i was younger.

I have tried Stimulant X and for now it works far better then ephedrine or ECA for me, burn fat for 12 hours might wanna give it a try.

Its by anabolic xtreme.

Its good to know that this is a common side and not just some peculiarity with me. That would trigger my hyperchondriasis and I'd have to consult with my phrenologist. He's got a head shop in New Paltz.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I accidently over dosed on eca, and did pass out. My heart was racing. I was pretty scared. Luckily I passed out on my bed, and didn't get hurt. I've also gotten really light headed when doing AM cardio with eca, and not eating anything before the work-out.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i get that if im for example sitting on the floor and get up really quick, im on 100mg ephedrine / day (50mg before each workout)

mkk359 is offline New Member
    Same here. I actually get pretty tired on Ephedrine. However when everything else is working normal its easy to fight through. Then again I've been on Adderall or Ritilan since I was 5 so I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants.

Fortunately, I don't feel fatigued on ECA. I use it three or four times a week and now 2-3 daily doses of the standard ECA.

It really enegizes my workout. I shoot through an hour of cardio with not the slightest bit of fatigue and I sweat profusely. During my weight session, I notice a more intense muscular contraction and serious focus and concentration. I love the feeling. Just on two occasions did I feel feignt.

Quote Originally Posted by mkk359
    Same here. I actually get pretty tired on Ephedrine. However when everything else is working normal its easy to fight through. Then again I've been on Adderall or Ritilan since I was 5 so I have a pretty high tolerance to stimulants.

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    If you eat before you take it you shouldn't feel as feint. Just take it after meals.

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    one time while doin cardio in the morning my HR got up to 190 my heart felt liek it was goin to come thru my chest...i was on a eca stack...

Thread Information