CanUHelp is offline New Member

ECA Stack Advice

So, I have received some advice and well today it the offical shopping day as i have money agian. This is the current Ephedrine/Caffine supplemnt I have started taking. Is it Sufficant? Is there something better. Also, how much cardio shoudl one do in order to loose fat fast?

I am currently on a product by TSN Labs called "Extreme Stack" with the ingredents of per pill and i take two, twice a day.
    Ma Huang Extract 190mg
    Salicylate 110mg
    Caffeine 95mg
    Proprietary Herbal Blend 80mg
    (Cayenne, Yerba Mate Extract, Meadowsweet, Mustard Seed, Baldderwrack)

Is there a better stack?
    What do i need to add?
    Take away?

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    i thoght that ma huang ectract was the same exact thing as effedra but i guess not becuase taking 190mg of effedra woudl be deadly i only take 25 maybe 50 at most and i go nuts hahahahah

where do you buy your ephedra as every where i look online it is "no longer available"

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    do a google search for "vasopro ephedrine" you'll find tons of sites to buy from

What shoudl i then take with Vasopro to make an AWESOME ECA stack?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanUHelp
    What shoudl i then take with Vasopro to make an AWESOME ECA stack?
    all you need is

caffeine 200mg
    ephedrine 10-25mg(not ephedra)
    aspirin81mg
    per serving

now what is your question?

Well so i buy th e Vasapro, what other two products are good to combine with it...should I take the Animal Cuts? and Others have suggested combining CLA with a good stack as well. Any Thoughts

goose is offline Banned
    Ma Huang Extract 190mg is ephedrine,but only 8% is pure ephedrine,that`s why you have a high dose,in the end it`s the same thing.You can buy ephedrine on uk web sites still around,I think our laws are lighter than the US...

yeah the bottle says that the Ma huang extract is standardized to 15mg of ephedrine so when i take 2 it is sort of like 30mg of ephedrine...but does it work as well.. anyone know of a US site that still will sell and ship any Epedrine products that are oging to work well the caffeine per pill in the "Extream Stack" i am taking now is 95mg.

So is it better to take them as seprate items or in this stack...I can not see the Asprin aspect in this stack but I suppose that could be bought over the counter right?

mkk359 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Ma Huang Extract 190mg is ephedrine,but only 8% is pure ephedrine,that`s why you have a high dose,in the end it`s the same thing.You can buy ephedrine on uk web sites still around,I think our laws are lighter than the US...

We still got ephedrine over the counter here in the states. All you need is to be 18 years of age. Its on sale at almost any gas station. Its right next to all the horny goat weed and lottery tickets you find when you check out at the counter.

Personally I like to put together my own stack seperately. In my experience brands that make these combo products can charge more because the market for fat burners is outrageous. Just to make sure heres the tab on my stack
    48 pills 25 mg Ephedrine - $10
    100 Caffine Pills - $9
    Asprin 100 Pills - $9 (However this doesn't matter because for some reason or another I always have a bottle lying around)

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanUHelp
    yeah the bottle says that the Ma huang extract is standardized to 15mg of ephedrine so when i take 2 it is sort of like 30mg of ephedrine...but does it work as well.. anyone know of a US site that still will sell and ship any Epedrine products that are oging to work well the caffeine per pill in the "Extream Stack" i am taking now is 95mg.

So is it better to take them as seprate items or in this stack...I can not see the asprin aspect in this stack but I suppose that could be bought over the counter right?

The Salicylate is the asprin part in the stack.

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    would a stack of ephedrine/caffine/asprin be benefitted by supplements like lipo or ripped fuel. Or is it better to stay simple?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatriot
    would a stack of ephedrine/caffine/asprin be benefitted by supplements like lipo or ripped fuel. Or is it better to stay simple?

No harm...try it out...if it works out good....keep on it...

Thread Information