LadyJ is offline Female Member

ECA Stack how often to take

Hi Guys & Girls
    I am about to order an ECA stack but am not sure how many times per day I should be taking it. I have read lots of posts on it but am a little confused and want to be sure.
    I train in the morning before eating could I take the stack after I train?? (is that ok to do on an empty stomach??
    Also the Ephedrine I have found is HCL is that ok
    Do i need to build it up and tale it off or just take it and then stop!

Any advice appreciated

I will build up to
    E - 25mg
    C - 200mg
    A - 81mg
    Last edited by LadyJ; 04-05-2006 at 04:21 AM.

pelly789 is offline Member
    yea your all set with what you have laid out, start taking it once a day and if you feel it doesnt effect you as much you can up it to 2-3 times a day spaced out like every 4-5 hours

you should take it for 4 weeks straight through even on days not training then take some time off from it because you will de-sensitize to it somewhat after a while.

LadyJ is offline Female Member
    Thanks Pelly
    Would it be ok to take on an empty stomach or do I need to eat first? I usually wait an hour after training in the morning and then have breakfast. Should I take it with my breakfast after training or what?
    Thanks sorry for all the questions I dont know anyone who trains so cant ask them

pelly789 is offline Member
    it doesnt matter you will probaly feel it more on an empty stomach but i would probaly eat a little snack or something like a fruit or granola bar, just so you have something in you, and make sure you drink lots of water, i find that ephedrine makes my throat and mouth dry, you should drink lots of water anyway. also it may make you light a little light headed so be careful with it good luck, glad i could help

Thread Information