Thread: Blood pressure

GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member

Blood pressure

I'll be 27 next month and I have some crazy blood pressure. Normally it's around 144/90

But every once and awhile on a good day it'll drop to like 128/78 I'm just tring to get it under control and I just started taking Garlic, Fish oil, and Q10 supplements. But then I have also read on here that hawthorne berrys also help out. I was wondering if I should go ahead and pick some up or would I just be over doing it then

sock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern12
    I'll be 27 next month and I have some crazy blood pressure. Normally it's around 144/90

But every once and awhile on a good day it'll drop to like 128/78 I'm just tring to get it under control and I just started taking Garlic, Fish oil, and Q10 supplements. But then I have also read on here that hawthorne berrys also help out. I was wondering if I should go ahead and pick some up or would I just be over doing it then
    That is border line hypertension. My bp was typically ~ 140/90. Over the past year it has been 160-150/100-90. My Dr. put me on bp medicine. Works like a charm - bp: 120/75. High bp runs in my family, so I expected at some point in my life (just turned 40) to be on it, even though my weight is at its highest ever -torn mcl - no cardio, poor diet. Diet and cardio typically knocks mine down to acceptable range.

thanks Sock, yeah I was at my Dr. not to long ago and he was concerned that it was this high at this age but didn't want to put me on any meds on just one reading, so I'm tring to nip this in the but before it gets outta control. Expeceually before I decide if I want to do a new cycle.

My Cardio isn't good right now but my weight isn't outta control yet either, 215 with 15-16% bf. Not sure if just some cardio will be enough right now

Superhuman is offline Banned

make sure that you have the doc/nurse use the large cuff if you have big arms. the smaller cuff would always inflate the numbers for me. also, a lot of AAS such as equipoise increase blood pressure dramatically - which is what allows you to become so vascular

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    make sure that you have the doc/nurse use the large cuff if you have big arms. the smaller cuff would always inflate the numbers for me. also, a lot of AAS such as equipoise increase blood pressure dramatically - which is what allows you to become so vascular
    SH, Damn good advice bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I wish that was the case lol. I'm the smallest 6'3 220 guy you'll ever see, I think my kidneys are 40 lbs each. that might explain the different readings I get when I go to diferent stores, yeah I haven't pitched in $50 for a machine myself I just get it tested at a store that I go to (several different ones) so not alot of consistancy.

My next cycle wouldn't be big HGH and something with it, but I know HGH gives you high BP so idk....I just want the anti aging part, being almost 27 with a 19 year old just don't want to look too old this summer ( I know a dumb reason)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish that was the case lol. I'm the smallest 6'3 220 guy you'll ever see, I think my kidneys are 40 lbs each. that might explain the different readings I get when I go to diferent stores, yeah I haven't pitched in $50 for a machine myself I just get it tested at a store that I go to (several different ones) so not alot of consistancy.

My next cycle wouldn't be big HGH and something with it, but I know HGH gives you high BP so idk....I just want the anti aging part, being almost 27 with a 19 year old just don't want to look too old this summer ( I know a dumb reason)
    are you talking about your child? did you conceive a child when you were eight? am i missing something

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    are you talking about your child? did you conceive a child when you were eight? am i missing something
    no no no kids that I know of yet......just dating a 19 year old, I'm not the family's fav so far. The family says I don't look that old but then later her friends said I look old so it just made me feel self consious, therefore the HGH to try to look and feel younger.

But first comes my health, I gotta get this BP under controll before I think about that

Thread Information