diamonds is offline Banned

Alcohol while on SD

So I know it's not a good idea to have any alcohol intake while on a cycle, especially while taking orals and Alpha-17's. How bad would it be to drink alcohol while on SD? Someone I know said NO ALCOHOL whatsoever, not even a drop. The problem is that I am a sales rep for a major liquor distributor and I have to drink on some occasions. I'm not talking about binge drinking, just a few drinks a week.

I'm currently taking 30 mg of SD/day for 4 weeks
    Milk Thistle 700 mg (standardized)
    Hawthorn Berry 500 mg (standardized)
    AX Perfect Cycle: (twice a day)
    1000 mg N-Acetyl-Cysteine
    600 mg Milk Thistle 80% standardized
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    plain and simple, DO NOT drink while on cycle.

pelly789 is offline Member
    you deserve liver failure if you drink

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are talking a sip or two dont sweat it...more than 1 drink a day is too much on cycle.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    if you have to drink, don't take steroids .

I think I'll just take my chances. a beer or two a week ain't gonna kill me. Shoot, I drank my ass of on my last d-bol cycle without taking any Milk Thistle and I'm still kickin. Not saying I'm gonna go get smashed but I'm not going to stress over a beer or two. Besides, beer isn't as nearly as bad as alcohol. The two are digested in completely different ways. Beer is absorbed through the lining of your stomach, whereas liquor is absorbed directly through your intestines.
    However, I do appreciate the advice and comments.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    your liver def hates you

For liver values I am taking the following:

AX Perfect Cycle: (twice a day)
    600 mg Milk Thistle- 80% standardized

Milk Thistle One Daily: (twice a day)
    350 mg Milk Thistle- 80% standardized
    110 mg Milk Thistle seed

Probably over-kill. The Perfect Cycle is probably enough but to be sure I just threw in some extra Milk Thistle.

the mani 26 is offline New Member
    dude i just got in SD and i took one yesterday and i took 2 today. I will go out tonight and have some drinks....maybe get a good buzz...im taking milk thistle 1000mg a day and hawthorne berries. But i like to get wrecked friday nights....IS THIS KOOL ? will it hurt me ?

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the mani 26
    But i like to get wrecked friday nights....IS THIS KOOL ? will it hurt me ?
    Do Not drink alcohol while on cycle.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the mani 26
    dude i just got in SD and i took one yesterday and i took 2 today. I will go out tonight and have some drinks....maybe get a good buzz...im taking milk thistle 1000mg a day and hawthorne berries. But i like to get wrecked friday nights....IS THIS KOOL ? will it hurt me ?
    Im not trying to flame you, but its getting tiresome seeing post after post of people looking for approval on things they know they shouldnt be doing.

Building the best possible physique is more a lifestyle to many here then a hobby. If your not mature enough to avoid alcohol when taking harsh supplements, then your not ready for harsh supplements. Getting results has to do with sacrifice, not taking a few pills each day. Sacrifice is what seperates the above average physique, to the physique people strive to get.

IMO a drink here and there to be sociable is acceptable, not reccomended but acceptable. But to get "wrecked" on friday nights is plain counter productive.

And as a college senior, I know how it feels to be tempted to get wasted and have a great time, if that is the case w/ you, wait to go on some supplements until you have the ability to take it easier on your body.

Your liver will also have a harder time recovering, and will be less productive in removing the alcohol due to the stress already placed on it by the SD.

Dont get me wrong, youll prob see some decent results taking SD and drinking, but then you would never know how much more you could have progressed if you did things the smart way.

Thread Information