Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pelon is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up What Should You Do After Your First Cycle Of Phera-phex

Hey Guys I Just Finish My First Cylcle Of Phera-phex And I Have To Say That I Am Happy With The Results, I Look More Muscular. What Do You Think I Should Do Next?, Or Should I Continue Taking Phera-phex Or Take A Different Product. What Do You Do In This Case?. Please Help!.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I would do PCT.

pelly789 is offline Member
    right on, and after PCT is over then you should take at least 4 weeks off maybe hop onto some creatine or something and just stay natural for a while then if you want do another cycle but i wouldnt just jump into another cycle right away

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    I would do PCT.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    I haven't taken PP, but I hope you planned out your PCT beforehand. Then take some time off, get blood work done if possible. It will let you know when you can jump back on again.

Guys Whats Pct? And How Does It Work? What Are You Suppost To Do With Pct?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelon
    Whats Pct?
    what

you do know that phera-plex is a steroid right. and now you don't know a thing about post cycle therapy . not good news bro. what did you take while on cycle? order nolva asap by clicking on the word nolva. take 40mg ED.

OK, if this is true I would defintely pick up some tribulus locally and start taking about 5g a day, while waiting for your nolva/clomid to come in that you will order from ARR. Phera-plex is a designer steroid that messes with your natural testosterone production, lipid profiles, and liver. You need to do PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) just like it was any other drug. You should immediately get from a local store:

Tribulus
    Hawthorne Berry Extract
    Milk Thistle

And then order Nolva/Clomid (I'm not sure which would be best for PP as I never used it, but do a search, something you should have done way before using this). Good luck.

KAZUYA MISHIMA is offline Associate Member
    men u must immediately buy sufficent nolva for a 40,40,20,20 cycle! if i were u i would buy some clomid too, one bottle and run a 100,50,50 cycle. dont waste time guy, order it today! u can make permanent damages to ur endocrine system which means low test (no more gains until u raise it up), low fsh (infertility) low lh, high cholesterol, horrible lipid profile and much other! order it today and before it arrive to u use a lot of trib!

Hey guys, before I started taking phera-phex month before I took some wintrol depot and I never did any PCT, I when to do a fisical last january and everything came out perfect. Now that I have finish my first cycle of PP I feel and look great, I think I will probable rest for about 4 weeks before I go back on PP and for now I will probable go back taking some creatine and glutamin, what do you think?.

StateChamp is offline Junior Member
    GET PCT!!! please for your sake, you might not notice nothing now but in the future you will. your body will thank you if you do pct correctly.. you can buy all the rest of the stuff except nolva from your local wal-mart.

Hey guys, before I started taking phera-phex month before I took some wintrol depot and I never did any PCT, I when to do a fisical last january and everything came out perfect. Now that I have finish my first cycle of PP I feel and look great, I think I will probable rest for about 4 weeks before I go back on PP and for now I will probable go back taking some creatine and glutamin, what do you think?.
    You can choose to do whatever you want, but the advice given here is a general consensus on what you SHOULD do from this board of experience.

what do i think?u re crazy! GET UR PCT BRO!

ndfan is offline Junior Member
    he's a good candidate for delayed gyno. PCT is referenced in almost if not every pp/sd cycle thread

So How Long After My First Cycle Of Pp I Should Do Another Cycle And How Would That Be?, Or Do You Guys Think I Should Try Something Else?

Hey Guys I Just Finish My First Cylcle Of Phera-phex And I Have To Say That I Am Happy With The Results, I Look More Muscular. What Do You Think I Should Do Next?, Or Should I Continue Taking Phera-phex Or Take A Different Product. What Do You Do In This Case?. Please Help!.

You should do steroids next

first PCT than i would use SD or run a cycle of test d-bol and deca ...

So How Long After My First Cycle Of Pp I Should Do Another Cycle And How Would That Be?, Or Do You Guys Think I Should Try Something Else?
    dude, stop taking steroids . you don't know anything about them. you need PCT home fry...seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    dude, stop taking steroids. you don't know anything about them. you need PCT home fry...seriously.
    i agree. u have to search a lot b4 using that shit

Ok Guys I Will Do A Pct Soon. I Do Have To Tell You That I Am Very Happy With The Result I Got From Phera-phex, So How Long You Guys Think I Should Wait Until I Do Another Cyle Of Phera-phex Or Do You Think I Should Use Super Drol Or Is There A Better Product Out There To Use.

I Think You Should Go To The Doctor And Get Your Lipid, Liver, BP, And Testosterone Levels Checked Out First

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    I Think You Should Go To The Doctor And Get Your Lipid, Liver, BP, And Testosterone Levels Checked Out First
    and think about a good pct then, after some time OFF use SD which is harsher but many people have better results than pp. but first of all, research!

I will check with my Doctor to see that everything look good and after that I am thinking to do another cycle of Phera-Phex and only because I am happy with the results I got from that first cycle, if I get to do that what would it be the right cycle?, my first cycle on Phera-Phex was 10/20/20/30.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I will check with my Doctor to see that everything look good and after that I am thinking to do another cycle of Phera-Phex and only because I am happy with the results I got from that first cycle, if I get to do that what would it be the right cycle?, my first cycle on Phera-Phex was 10/20/20/30.
    Check with you doc first. If everything is ok, you can go with: 1 month of PCT and 1 natural month. After the natural month, you can do another Phera Plex cycle. That is what I did. Go to anabolic -research.com to see Papi93's Phera Plex Log - Part I and Papi93's Phera Plex and Clen Log - Part II.

suzuki99 is offline Associate Member
    Ok Guys I Will Do A Pct Soon. I Do Have To Tell You That I Am Very Happy With The Result I Got From Phera-phex, So How Long You Guys Think I Should Wait Until I Do Another Cyle Of Phera-phex Or Do You Think I Should Use Super Drol Or Is There A Better Product Out There To Use.

dude are you retarded? these people are giving you very important advice so you dont permantly screw up your body and you are totally blowing it off. a proper PCT is ABSOLUTLY necessary. yeah you love those gains but as soon as you experience some estrogen rebound and your test levels are as low as peewee hermans your going to be realllly loving it.

thanks men! I will keep that in mind.

any other suggestions?

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to keep your gains PCT is a must . If you want b*tch tits then do whatever. Get nolva! Tell you doc that you took prohormones and you feel your hormone level maybe out of whack so he will do the proper test. Remember everything you tell your doc is confidential so no worries.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

*shakes head in disgust*

Cart before the horse! Wow i am so suprised.../sarcasm
    ***No source checks!!!***

bla bla bla bla bla pct bla bla bla bla

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    lol that was funny. just wondering, what is really gonna happen to you if you don't take pct after you have ran PP? also for pelon, what other supps. did you take while on pp bro?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Its obvious you have nothing to add here, just your opinion matters right, i mean why come here if you know so much already?

Then again, its your body and i could care less if you **** it up or not..good luck.
    ***No source checks!!!***

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    funny ass shit, pelon i am sure well see you in here in a couple of years talking about your flacid penis, and horrible pp cycle you use to do with out any pct

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    funny ass shit, pelon i am sure well see you in here in a couple of years talking about your flacid penis, and horrible pp cycle you use to do with out any pct

good luck
    dam r u serious man is that really the sides of not taking pct?

Kristofer68ss is offline Associate Member

games

Troll?

I think he started this thread to get a rise out of everybody because people told him what support supplements to take and to do a PCT but he still doesn't want to listen to anyone. When he starts giving milk he'll wish he had listened to us.

how come a lot pf people are saying that you will get bitch tits from pp i thought it does not aromatize so it doesn't create estrogen or something like that? correct me if i'm wrong.

bitch tits probably won't develope unless you are pron to gyno from my understanding but doing no PCT might give someone a better chance of getting gyno. Better chance of getting "decca dick" but thats just my opinion

Hey, guys I thank you all of you for your good advice, I do think is good to do pct, but that is only if you take too much of the Phera Plex, I have only done one cycle and I have to tell you that I feel great and that I am very happy about the results. After using PP I took some injected winstrol depot and I was also happy with the results and plus I only did one cycle as well. Month later I did a fisical and check every part and did so many blood test and everything came out good. I honestly think that no matter what product you use when you abvuse of it thats when the problem start, but when you do one cycle here and them the consecuencies are very minimal. Comprendes!.

well i am glad that your results came in good man. good job. what supporting supps did you run with pp though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information