hardhead81 is offline Banned

Stacking Halodrol 50?

Besides the liver issue!.. i am taking milk thistle and complex compound of fish oil and flax.. i just wanna know what the best pro-hormone stack w/ it would be.. besides any issues like me shitting out a liver or something.. i have M1T, Phera Plex, Methyl Vol, Metanabol.. but i can get whatever. maybe FiniGenx? is Phera plex and halo a good idea? if im not worred about my liver going to find a new home..

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Seriously why would you NOT be worried about your liver? You only get one use it wisely.....two orals not wise

anyone help regarding my question?

bump..

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Honestly i would say methoxy tst by bioscience labs plus it isnt a 17aa and not toxic to the liver

google methoxy tst and read up on it as I think it would stack nicely

Bench Machine is offline Associate Member
    I stacked HD50 and Gaspari's Methly D ffor 4 weeks then pct for 4 weeks. When to dr for check up found no problems. Besides its only 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hardhead81
    Besides the liver issue!.. i am taking milk thistle and complex compound of fish oil and flax.. i just wanna know what the best pro-hormone stack w/ it would be.. besides any issues like me shitting out a liver or something.. i have M1T, Phera Plex, Methyl Vol, Metanabol.. but i can get whatever. maybe FiniGenx? is Phera plex and halo a good idea? if im not worred about my liver going to find a new home..
    Your screen name certainly fits your personality. I agree with Blue, why would you NOT worry about you liver?

Are you afraid of needles? Just run the real thing, it would definently be safer than taking multiple orals, and has potential to yield much better gains.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Stacking two methyl ain't such a good idea, however HD is not that hard on liver and if you have the right protection for it, that should go well.........jmo!

whats the methyl D? and testostack which stack are you referring to that should go well... ?

Sorry....i didn't mean to say that stacking both was good, on the contrary.
    But what i said is that taking HD alone is just plenty enough and as long as you have good liver protection, that should go fine......

About the other methyls you mentionned, i dunno 'em so i couldn't tell....

hey thanks for the respose.. i appreciate your input.. as my name is.. im still stacking 2 of them.. i know 2 methyls are bad.. but i only got one life to get what i want if losing a liver is the cost hahaha.. i did the real shit didnt like the sides of tren a... and for every user who thinks its easier on your liver ... research .. all that oil, you think that shit doesnt go thru your liver over and over?.. and if it is long estered its in you for awhile.. if you think the breaking down of an oral is worse your all wrong.. just wanted to give my say on that topic.

why don't you go on Test e and Tbol.........great stack.........instead of shitty prohormones that barely work??..........

The only ones i know of, as real working stuff i mean, are SD (too many sides), PP (not bad at all) and HD (not many sides and quite decent gains/pumps).......

that apart, nuttin worth the real deal man, trust me!

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    is it safe to stack halodrol and methoxy tst bryan?

get some legalon just in case.....jmho

Thread Information