lc1987 is offline Associate Member

eca and intense cardio

i am on my third week of eca going to 4. i was doing some light jogging today about 70% of my heart rate. after jogging for about 2 miles, i found it no challenging at all. so i decided to step it up and run at about 85-90% of my heart rate for 2.5 more miles. i didn't get any sides at all and i did this about 2-3 hours after taking eca. can i just keep on doing this or is it really bad to run that fast? also since that eca has anti catabolic properties, is it alright to do cardio like that?

bump

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just cut out the less intense part and keep the intense part.

i do HIIT when i run where i do intervals and this is very fast paced, then i add 5 mins of moderate intesity at the end and 5 mins af jump ropin.

i would say keep the lower intensity running for after the high intensity running

i was going to do that but i fear of my muscles going catabolic. since that eca has anti catabolic properties is it ok to run 85-90% max heart rate?

GonnaBeHuge is offline Junior Member
    bump

I am also interested in this topic. I am running a low/moderate dose of test, and am taking ephedrine/caffiene (no aspirin), also just added a small amount of Yohimbine Hcl.

I am doing 30min of moderate cardio (70-75% MHR) and was wondering if going higher would be catabolic or more effecitve. I am also under the impression that the ephedrine is an anti-catabolic. Is this right?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I try to stay away from running..seems to get the heartrate too high..I always start noticing muscle loss when I try jogging

well since it has anti catabolic properties, isn't it safer to run while on eca? i don't get the crazy feeling anymore so i though i'd give it a try and when i did a couple days ago, i was fine i didn't get exhausted unlike the first time i tried on the first few days of eca

chest6 is offline Banned
    Anti Catabolic properties of ECA arent that great...I would never run for cardio period

Thread Information