BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Update on my Phera plex cycle

Hey just wanted to let you guys know how its goin so far. Started my PP at 5'11 263-265 at 10%BF. anyways i noticed some kickass strength gains in my arms workout on day 5. I mean seriously like 15-30 pounds more for reps of 10 - 15 on curls and tricep presses etc. today is two days into the second week and im up to 269-270 or so. Did chest today, strength was up, nothin phenomenal though. I'll keep you posted.

For any wondering i'm runnin the legal stuff for now cuz i got put on probation for juice. Used to run 1 gram of test Each week, 400 Deca EW, 100mg Tren ED, and Anadrol at 50mg weeks 1-4 of cycles.

Im just really surprised this stuff is even having an affect even though its been awhile since i've been on and hopefully my receptors just needed that break to clean out.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    So you're freaking huge got any pics?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    lets see pics bro...i cant wait to see you, not too many people are that damn big...and at that bf%

heres another update guys. Right now im on day 2 of my third week and im up to 275 and a half or so That was only with a bowl of oats and a protein shake in my stomach and i had just taken a shit. Strength gains are okay nothin extraordinary except on arms. Just keep getting way stronger. Goin good so far. Funny thing is thel last time that I did real Dbol I only gained 5 pounds. i know it was good, but for some reason on the pp i've already put on 10 or more. just hope it doesnt all go away after cycle is over. and yes ik now how to do proper pct.

skipsmokesbud is offline Junior Member
    what are you running for pct?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am interested to know what your dietary approach while on PP...
    ***No source checks!!!***

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    A picture is worth a 1000 words.

This tread is useless without pics bro.

yah yah you guys can think im fulla shit so whatever. I'm not making up extraordinary gains just lettin you know whats goin on. i'll get some pics up asap but i think the dude at my gym measures BF lower than what it should be. also i've been sick this week and had a full blood workup done and my lipid profiles of the liver were A LITTLE elevated but they didnt even tell me to stop. Just said they were elevated. Remind you that I am being retarded and kind of playing guinea pig by not taking hawthorne berry, milk thistle, etc at all. I will do PCT just wanted to see how this stuff came out without all the crap you guys worrry so much about. I know you were just lookin out for my health when everyone says you must take this... so guess im just lucky and havnt had problems YET! tomorrow if day 1 of week 4 and i ran the PP 30, 40,40,40. So im totally stoked about the blood tests. just feel like i've been putting on fat and not as much muscle. my friends say i look bigger on roids than i do when im on the PP and i'm at my heaviest ever right now.....thinkin its the added BF. well theres the novel for now lol. enjoy.

StateChamp is offline Junior Member
    i'm watching this log, still waiting to start my PP cycle. I had a shoulder injury so i don't want to risk me taking pp while being injured, hopefully the pain will subside soon in my left shoulder.

Hope all goes well for ya man by not taking the support supps.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    yah yah you guys can think im fulla shit so whatever.

Getting defensive already, must be the roid rage .
    ***No source checks!!!***

bought the support supps today cuz saturday i began taking two pills of phera plex and two pills of superdrol (currently on week 4) as i'm switching to the superdrol for a couple of weeks to see how it goes. my lipid profiles were okay after 3and a half weeks so figured i'd go for 5 or so but i will start takin the support now. weight today was 280 lookin humongous too. interested to see if the diuretic effects of SD will take some water weight down. but today was day 2 of week four so i'll keepya posted.

hey on week 5 here and have completely switched to superdrol now. today i did shoulders and got the most insane pumps i think i've had in the last three years. they FRIGGIN HURT and after i fought through them it was so worth it. hope there is more of this to come... i kinda like it haha. cant wait till tomorrow when my arms are gonna explode.

yea ive heard the pumps on pp are good

no im not on pp anymore im on SD now and the pumps so far, today being my first day were insane. better than pp

dude post pics bro...

Thread Information