Thread: Revolt Question

210-6foot is offline Junior Member

Smile Revolt Question

Ok, how could I take the dosages with the 90 caps bottle? I have taken PP, and SD before and now I am alil curious about revolt, but don't know where to start. How might I go about a "cycle" of this fab stuff?

copenhagen is offline Member
    i took 75mg for 30 days. 3 pills for 30 days equals 90 pills. i would say if your over 200lbs then you might need to bump it up to 100mg. i was around 185 and 75mg was good for me. i took one pill every 8 hours. it is good stuff

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    thanks I weigh 205, so how would 75mg for 2 weeks go and then 100mg for the my 3rd week. Or 30mg a whole month work better? I am curious... b/c wouldn't you body get use to 75mg for a month straight? What type of results did you get? How did you feel, etc.... thanks for your help.

Jakspro is offline Member
    i weighed at 170ish and took 75mgs first week then for 4 and a half weeks after took 100mgs.

Just bloated alot and got bloody snot in the morning cause of high blood pressure. I would take some supps for BP and some for Bloating, luckly didn't get gyno, though i wouldn't put it past revolt (I took Max LMG, same thing) and also had 2 bottles

copenhagen is offline Member
    bro, i actually had great results with the max lmg. i had relatively no sides, great strength increases. I did not have nose bleeds/gyno problems at all with the compound. what i would suggest would be to run 75mg for 10 days then if you feel like it isn't working for you then up the dosage to 100mg. for a guy your size 100mg should be just right. my brother weighed 170 pounds and took a 30 day cycle of max lmg and gained 14lbs. he kept 12 pounds of it and stayed very lean. it was his first ever supplement cycle...but non the less, the stuff is good in my book.

LetsGetItOn is offline Junior Member
    Have any gains from the 170ish on the stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    i weighed at 170ish and took 75mgs first week then for 4 and a half weeks after took 100mgs.

Just bloated alot and got bloody snot in the morning cause of high blood pressure. I would take some supps for BP and some for Bloating, luckly didn't get gyno, though i wouldn't put it past revolt (I took Max LMG, same thing) and also had 2 bottles

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's what i did
    Week 1: 75 mg ED
    Week 2 - 4: 100 mg ED
    Week 5 - 6: 125 mg ED
    Week 7: PCT

PCT:
    Day 1 - 30: Novedex Xt 4x 60mg ED
    (at night)

Worked great........gained 12 Lbs and kept almost 10.

Thread Information