Thread: HD vs HD50?

suprman09 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation HD vs HD50?

How do you know which one you are buying. Want to get the original HD50 not the HD with the changed formula. Also what is the active compound in this supplement? Thanks.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suprman09
    How do you know which one you are buying. Want to get the original HD50 not the HD with the changed formula. Also what is the active compound in this supplement? Thanks.

Both the original Halodrol 50 and the New halodrol 50 come packaged in identical boxes of 30 tabs. The only way that you can tell the difference between them is by the blister packs inside the box. There are three blister packs in each box. Each blister pack has 10 tabs in it. On the NEW halodrol,
    the blister packs inside are scored so that you can rip a section of the blister pack off without removing the tab from that section of the blister pack. In other words, you can tear off a section of the blister pack because it is scored for you to do just that. In the ORIGINAL halodrol, all you can do is just pop the tabs out of the blister pack one at a time, you can't tear off sections of the blister pack because it is all one unscored section.
    I hope that this help. Your welcome.

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Oral Turanabol is the active ingredient in the original version. Hard to say what the active ingredient is in the new version, if there is any active ingredient in it at all. I would stick with superdrol if i was you. It's cheaper by far and proven effective, trust me when i tell you this because i have tried superdrol. And you will be hard pressed to find a box of the original halodrol 50. Now if you could find a box of the ORIGINAL halodrol 50 then I would go with that if you could get it cheap, but you won't get it cheap. Hell, just buy real gear and be done with it for gods sake.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StringfellowHawke
    Oral Turanabol is the active ingredient in the original version. Hard to say what the active ingredient is in the new version, if there is any active ingredient in it at all. I would stick with superdrol if i was you. It's cheaper by far and proven effective, trust me when i tell you this because i have tried superdrol. And you will be hard pressed to find a box of the original halodrol 50. Now if you could find a box of the ORIGINAL halodrol 50 then I would go with that if you could get it cheap, but you won't get it cheap. Hell, just buy real gear and be done with it for gods sake.
    there's no comparison between both......HD is way safer than SD and does not give the same result afterall......too many sides w/ SD imo.....not worth it....you might wanna try PP instead....
    that said, i'll stick to my HD50

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The old and new version are almost identical ingredients wise.

Ive spoken with many that have done both and seen similar results so if you bought the newer version your fine.

Look around for a halodrol clone out now though as they are half the price and offer the same ingredients!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    The old and new version are almost identical ingredients wise.

Ive spoken with many that have done both and seen similar results so if you bought the newer version your fine.

Look around for a halodrol clone out now though as they are half the price and offer the same ingredients!!!
    Damn right!!! saw that with the max lmg/methoxy tren /SD and so on........

Promagnon
    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol 25mg
    Peak Performance Support Blend 505mg
    (L-tyrosine, tonkat ali extract, ATP disodium, alpha lipoic acid)

Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, sorbitol, croscarmelose sodium, magnesium stearate, stearic acid.

Same thing as the original HD 50?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    nope this is a different compound but you are getting closer....

Ok...
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol 25mg-Promagnon

4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol.- HD 50

I don't know if anyone has the answer to this question, but which compound is more similar to oral-turinabol . Any recommdenations on which is better?

Quote Originally Posted by suprman09
    Ok...
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol 25mg-Promagnon

4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3,17b-diol.- HD 50

I don't know if anyone has the answer to this question, but which compound is more similar to oral-turinabol. Any recommdenations on which is better?
    HD is closer to OT
    PM 25 seems closer to test form.....

Thread Information