gio86 is offline Member

Exclamation probation and drugs

i tried searching of this and couldnt really find any information. and just to make sure i wanted to see if someone has any info on this.
    i belive that probation drug test are done for recreational drugs like marijuana and cocain but im not 100% sure.
    would anything like clenbuterol , phera-plex and superdrol come up on a probation drug test?

i was given this beacause of fleeing and eluding police in a motorcycle so it was nothing related to drugs. but the drug test is just part of the probation program.

any thoughts or comments, thanx

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i don't know if they'd test for clen . my bet would be no given steroid testing is very costly. i'm guessing they're just looking for rec drugs. superdrol and pheraplex aren't illegal substances. you can still buy them otc which shouldn't cause you a problem even if they do test for them - which is unlikely.

gio86 is offline Member
    yea thats what i thought.. thanx man

TexN343 is offline Associate Member
    I have to bump this because I get tested randomly and was wondering if my ECY stack would cause some false positives and can I justify that it is really just the ephidrine(sp?)

juice_305 is offline Banned
    im on probation right know and have drug test aswell but they dont check for steriods . only coke, and other drugs but not roids. i was on my cycle well being tested and im still a free man!

gio86 is offline Member
    good man thanx for the info. feel better already

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    ephedra will, to the best of my knoweldge, make a drug test POSITIVE for amphetamines. if that is the case, i would imagine clen would do the same. dont worry about the superdrol or pheraplex, but be wary of the stimulants. i am pretty sure about ephedra showing up as an amphetamine. be careful.

gio86 is offline Member
    thanx man i will think be careful.
    how long does it stay in ur system. clen or ephedra??? once your done taking them. i know clen is longer

Thread Information