texfire is offline New Member

Red face Anyone Tried Nitrix Or Viraloid

Hi,
    Was Curious To Know If Anyone Out There Has Tried Viraloid With Positive Results. I'm Taking The Whole Nitrix, No Explode, Cellmass Deal By Bsn And I Wanted To Add Viraloid To The Mix In Hopes It Would Give Me More Muscle Gain. Was Wondering If This Was A Wise Descion Or Not And Could Someone Give Me Some Type Of Advice As Far As Diet (to Gain Mass).

Thanks, Texfire

yodaddy is offline Associate Member
    never tried viraloid but i am taking nitrix right now im on my 3rd bottle and i love the stuff makes me pumped all day and my vains are always buldging out....i have put on a solid 5 pounds of muscle using it and i think its a great product with the new CEM creatine in it.

Rip it is offline Associate Member
    i run the alot oh the bsn product at one time and really didn't see that good of results from them hope things are going better for you. keep us updated on your gains.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texfire
    Hi,
    Was Curious To Know If Anyone Out There Has Tried Viraloid With Positive Results. I'm Taking The Whole Nitrix, No Explode, Cellmass Deal By Bsn And I Wanted To Add Viraloid To The Mix In Hopes It Would Give Me More Muscle Gain. Was Wondering If This Was A Wise Descion Or Not And Could Someone Give Me Some Type Of Advice As Far As Diet (to Gain Mass).

Thanks, Texfire

Well it worked for ronnie....a 1 million dollar signing bonus had nothing to do with him signing, he just liked their products so much he had to endorse BSN.........seriously though, imo, its just an overpriced AAKG, that you can buy from ARR for alot cheaper...its not gonna do much

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    you guys are wasting your money on the nitrix...if i had a dollar for every bottle i took of that stuff id be a millionaire ...I will admit it was an effective product but waaaaaaaaay too much money. Try buying just straight arginine and taking 9g worth (3g, 3x a day)...your wallet will thank you

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    you guys are wasting your money on the nitrix...if i had a dollar for every bottle i took of that stuff id be a millionaire ...I will admit it was an effective product but waaaaaaaaay too much money. Try buying just straight arginine and taking 9g worth (3g, 3x a day)...your wallet will thank you

ditto...l- arginine and maybe a little l-orithine is just as good if not better imo when taken 3X or 4X daily

Thread Information