Thread: cycle question

lc1987 is offline Associate Member

cycle question

why do people do a four week cycle of sd if they don't see gains on the fourth week? i am just wondering because i am towards the end of the second week of my sd cycle and i am debating whether to do a four week or three then 4 0r 3 week pct.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    some do and some dont...there are so many variables of maybe why their gains hault...ie: diet, traing...etc....one way to combat plateuing is to up the dosage...some get more sides with a 30+ dosae...but its all up to the person....2 weeks is not good imo, you could continue to make gains if everything is done correctly

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    oh no man the minimum that i was gonna do was a 3 week cycle i said i was in the middle of my second.

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    id say just go another week bro...4 weeks top imo with a methylated oral...if you feel like its peaking id up the dose...and you diet

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    If weight gian starts to slow up your daily calories by 400

most do 4 weeks because even if more weight isnt gainned it cements in the gains and less are lost in PCT.

It all really depends on PCT.

edgarr is offline Member
    I am about to start my third week and seen very little after 2 weeks of 20 ED. I am thinking about uping to 30. I have no side effects. My strenght is up and I feel harder but no gain in weight, looks like I lost some BF which is good. I will up my cals next week when I go to 30.

Thread Information