JerseyMikeUSMC52 is offline New Member

Ripped System-NxCare

Hey guys hopefully someone could help me out, heard about this "ripped cycle" here's a link of it http://www.fitnessfirstusa.com/details.asp?item=9662 just wondering if any of you guys ever tried this product and would you recommend it or not, looking to get cut (obviously asap) but i'm about ready to get done with my mass cycle taking numerous supplements, thanks alot guys

Forkin Luzr is offline New Member
    I dunno, man. I'm starting to wonder about all this "super consumer stuff". Nx care makes good stuff, but I've taken their Nitro T3, which got great reviews, and it doesn't do much for me. I think diet and exercise alone are 85% of the battle. But hey, for $50, give it a shot.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    for that price, its worth a shot. you got nothin to loose just remember, you get out what you put into it

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    The ripped system is good...methyl ripped is great and helped me alot for my contest, mostly it just gave me energy but its great imo...and methyl lean will help out with your nighttime food cravings in my experience...its good stuff bro

Thread Information