georgeous_33 is offline New Member

Anyone tried Lipo 6

Hey guys anyone tried it? Ive used other supplements like hydroxycut and noticed some results but nothing dramatic but I can definately say that lipo 6 is fukin incredible. Ive been taking 3 tabs a day along with strict dieting, training and cardio and ive dropped bodyfat alot quicker then I thought. Anyone know of any other good legal fat burners or used Lipo 6?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    so does it melt away the pounds in the trouble areas (love handles, ass, thighs) like it advertizes? lol.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard positive feedback from a few people as well as.....thermal rage(cheap to) but i cant personally attest to that.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    well, if your lookin to keep gains its a TERRIBLE IDEA...lipo 6 eats fat, along with muscle..i konw..i was pissed...and my bf% came back about 1/3...

try all natual tone n tighten with calcium by UNIVERSAL NUTRITION

the_rebirth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    well, if your lookin to keep gains its a TERRIBLE IDEA...lipo 6 eats fat, along with muscle..i konw..i was pissed...and my bf% came back about 1/3...

try all natual tone n tighten with calcium by UNIVERSAL NUTRITION
    really? what causes the muscle to be burned away??

you know i dont know exactly, i looked up all the ingrediants, and all sites say, with fat loss is muscle loss, but man..no joke..it depleted my bicep like crazy and made my chest a chicken breast!! haha... but its ok now.. plus its high in caffiene and i think it honestly made me and my buddy look unhealthy weight lossed then healthy...people constantly told my, man ur cheek bones and neck are soo skinny and your chest...wat r u on??? pissed me off.....try hotrox if your gnna do lipo6...but tone n tighten im on nowl..good ish, good ish

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    you know i dont know exactly, i looked up all the ingrediants, and all sites say, with fat loss is muscle loss, but man..no joke..it depleted my bicep like crazy and made my chest a chicken breast!! haha... but its ok now.. plus its high in caffiene and i think it honestly made me and my buddy look unhealthy weight lossed then healthy...people constantly told my, man ur cheek bones and neck are soo skinny and your chest...wat r u on??? pissed me off.....try hotrox if your gnna do lipo6...but tone n tighten im on nowl..good ish, good ish

...otc thermogenics suck imo, except for anything by nx care

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard it's very similar to Yoshiburn.

well with my diet i actullaly gain some lean mass while loosing tons of fat. So i guesss its in your diet. Ive been using lipo6 for about 2 weeks now and its decent, but i dont depend on that to burn any fat.

well i dont like none of those...cellucor.com got sum good products for muscle gain, and fat loss

a good product for muscle gain and fat loss is a sound diet!

just my 58cc's

chest6 is offline Banned
    eh its alright...Im entering my last week of it...nothing to get excited about.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    lipo 6 wont eat muscle. if you overdo cardio and dont eat enough you will lose muscle. Its that simple. Yohimbe has a strong appetite suppresnat effect. If you suck at meal timing or forget to eat which is beginner mistakes, then yohimbe may cause you to eat less and forget to eat.

there is no reason it would be catabolic otherwise. this is not DNP we're talkin about here guys.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    lipo 6 wont eat muscle. if you overdo cardio and dont eat enough you will lose muscle. Its that simple. Yohimbe has a strong appetite suppresnat effect. If you suck at meal timing or forget to eat which is beginner mistakes, then yohimbe may cause you to eat less and forget to eat.

there is no reason it would be catabolic otherwise. this is not DNP we're talkin about here guys.
    thats what i thought

Thread Information